Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,591 members, 7,892,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled (440 Views)

Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
'Victory Belongs to Jesus': Christian Student Gets a Win in LGBT Case - What He Did to Get Expelled
04-28-2017
Emily Jones

The London High Court ruled in favour of a Christian student who was expelled from his university for calling homosexuality a sin in a private Facebook post.

Felix Ngole, 39, was kicked out of Sheffield University last year after expressing support for traditional marriage on his own personal Facebook page. The university called him "unfit to practice" in his profession after he said, "the Bible and God identify homosexuality as a sin."

The father of four from Cameroon did not go down without a fight and sued the university. Ngole argued he was unfairly stopped from completing his degree plan. His case was rejected repeatedly by lower courts until the high court finally ruled in his favor.

"Students with orthodox Christian views are being told that they aren't fit to practice," says Chief Executive Andrea Minichiello Williams from the Christian Legal Centre which represented Ngole during his case. "For religious people who believe now what most people used to believe, it can be a bar to office."

Ngole and his wife gave all the glory to God after winning his case in court. They posted a Facebook video of them literally singing praises to Jesus outside the courthouse.

"Victory belongs to Jesus and Jesus alone," Ngole says in the video. "There's no one greater than our King. There's no one bigger than God. There's no court as big as his court. He is the ruler of all."

Ngole's case isn't the first and it won't be the last, but he has encouraging words for believers everywhere.

"When you find yourself in a situation like mine, remember that victory belongs to Jesus. Stand for him and he'll come and rescue you."

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/april/victory-is-the-lords-christian-student-wins-big-in-lawsuit-what-he-did-to-get-expelled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
u try jare but how would it sounds if I tell una say I know understood anything up there,weird right?

1 Like

Re: Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

u try jare but how would it sounds if I tell una say I know understood anything up there,weird right?

Must you insult our President like that? Be careful. cool
Re: Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled by fabre4: 7:16am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=56041168][/quote]
Wow victory belongs to Jesus.
Re: Christian Student Gets A Win In LGBT Case - What He Did To Get Expelled by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Must you insult our President like that? Be careful. cool
yes sir!!! love my president die

(1) (Reply)

COORDINATE: Oxford Dictionary Meanings And Usage / What Do I Do Now With My 194 Utme Score? / BREAKING NEWS : University Of Ibadan Students' Union Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.