Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Can You Do For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do For Love? (700 Views)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do For Love? by Rimi007(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hello frends, Happy New year. Am a guy that realy cares when it comes to loving my girl. We just started the relationship and she spends a lot for me such that i do not knw what to do for her. She is submisive and loving. How can i show her love the best way? is it with money, sex, or attention. I want to do it the best way just to show my concern. Pls help. Thanks.
Re: What Can You Do For Love? by Ochukooh(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
My guy first of all ar old are you.Are you sure you knw wat luv is,if not you no go send dis kind message .Abi you fit say you go eat your cake and have it ye ye person.Frm ochuko oh
Re: What Can You Do For Love? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ochuko oh:

My guy first of all ar old are you.Are you sure you knw wat luv is,if not you no go send dis kind message .Abi you fit say you go eat your cake and have it ye ye person.Frm ochuko oh
tell am,love is natural,it flows naturally
Re: What Can You Do For Love? by freecocoa(f): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2010
u just hav 2 be urself every oda thing follows.

(1) (Reply)

Tall Guys End Up With The Short Ladies: / Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man / Do i have a problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.