Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,742 members, 7,935,211 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Saw Earthum: Otem's God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Earthum: Otem's God (437 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Earthum: Otem's God by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
I followed Otemanuduno 's advice to receive information from atum. I medidated chanting atum, suddenly i fell into a trance and behold i saw earthum! He had face like that of runtown, his hair was like Victor Moses's hair. He looked african, such an handsome alien-nigga. But unfortunately he was a statue. Otem can you explain to me why i only saw Earthum's statue and not the real earthum?

I Can't wait to write DOCTUFUS V2.0. grin
Re: I Saw Earthum: Otem's God by Wilgrea7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
i thought otem said that its the spirit plane and atum doesn't have a physical body that can be described

otemanuduno:

Atum doesn't have physical body that can be described. Can you describe 5D objects? I can't even see his whole body at once.

and you just described an African looking creature... hmmm....
Re: I Saw Earthum: Otem's God by hopefulLandlord: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your mind is playing tricks on you, my dear.
a line in the song Little talks sang by Of Monsters and Men
Re: I Saw Earthum: Otem's God by geoworldedu: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joke of d day
Re: I Saw Earthum: Otem's God by alBHAGDADI: 2:14am On Apr 30, 2017
You mean you saw earthum hawking akara? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Asian Kung-fu Monk Got His Head Drilled On Live Camera (magic Or Not) / Meditation On Maat, The Ancient Afrikan Spiritual System / My Personal Testimony (the Crypter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.