Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (83177 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

Very clever observation!

Do you think that jealous boyfriends wouldn't want to put Magun on their girls after spending millions on them? Wouldn't jealous lovers put this on their lovers to ward off competitors? cheesy
The question is why you've never seen this in single women.
Well I have.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by IrradiatoR: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
What science don't understand is that it can't explain everything, some things are spiritual

Magun is real and spiritual

Nor be every time the man and woman go clip

The man may crow like a chicken and die

Some may even go die on a later date

Nor play with those adoekiti people

Guys never you sleep with a married woman especially a woman married to a yoruba man
or may be requesting for water, and once he drinks it, that's all

in summary, it could be attached with anything, and the effect is not always immediate,
the victim may crave and demand for either garri, groundnut or chicken etc after leaving the scene of the act and once his desire is met, he bids farewell, so not necessarily during the act.

Magun is real

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dapsonlou(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nothing like scientifically bros..
Na African Jazz..

So oyinbo who dey stuck together use Magun too abi? Oyinbo People get stuck all the time and Ambulance is called. I use to Work at the Hospital while I was in College. At least once a week someone will coming in with a broken koboko, or Gay guys will coming in for mouse stuck in their azzhole and couples stuck together, mostly cheating wives

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by uzoexcel(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

https://www.nigerialog.com/metro/'magun'-explained-scientifically-why-some-couples-get-stuck-during-illicit-sex/?PHPSESSID=4ec061e7061d15a5a830a32ea36bb821
Good analysis @nigerianlog
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Awoo88: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Greene66:

Magun cannot work without the 2 being married.

Besides, not all Magun manifests in the form of trapping the two together. Some manifests in one of the parties involved dying on top(mostly the man) and some running mad (mostly the woman).

U never see anytin. Science ko.
In makola ibadan, a man died on top of a woman. The husband ran away as soon as he hear. Making people to believe he was responsible. The children were made subject of ridicule. This was around 99/2000.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Quinn22(f): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog Thank you for your scientific explanation, now my curiosity has been cured. Your theory definitely made sense smiley. I will do further research about your theory. smiley wink

Happy Sunday! And a lovely morning to you!
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Awoo88: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Greene66:

Magun cannot work without the 2 being married.

Besides, not all Magun manifests in the form of trapping the two together. Some manifests in one of the parties involved dying on top(mostly the man) and some running mad (mostly the woman).

U never see anytin. Science ko.
In makola ibadan, a man died on top of a woman. The husband ran away as soon as he hear. Making people to believe he was responsible. The children were made subject of ridicule. This was around 99/2000. This Africa science exist and someone should tell the op that
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Originalsly: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

Why always the married ladies? cheesy
The answer is in the post. The condition is triggered mainly by panic/fear. In Africa period.... it is basically taboo for a married woman to be caught cheating... so the fear of being caught is sooo much more than a married women elsewhere.... and so much more than a single woman who can lay around all day until ehmmm... the dust is clear. A cheating married woman has no such time and fear and panic would increase sooo much more leaving them stuck for an even longer period of time. What really is Magun?.... I believe there's absolutely nothing spiritual about it.... I strongly believe it is some secret herb/substance/concoction our ancestors knew of that can trigger the female muscle to lock up at a low level of fear....fear when cheating... no fear when with the husband... why it happens when cheating and not when with the husband. The concoction they give to release most likely is a muscle relaxer and nothin spiritual as well. From experience... it is like impossible penetrating a woman that is gripped by fear... the lips down there suddenly becomes tough like Aba leather and the entrance just a slit... with the female having no control over it... guess a reflex defensive action as mentioned in the post. From experience....this particular female..when about to get there... her body becomes stiff...all muscles be like on full contraction...and before you know it.... I would feel like my d is in a vice... that muscle is super strong... is like it wants to snap my d. That's time to panic.. but because I read about this stuff... I just relax. She in turn... on orgasm... would freeze for like 2 longggg minutes.... then I can like feel the clamp release. Fear?...there was no cause for fear ....but should she be in a position of fear... she is the kind that would be stuck... no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by siloXIX(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Show me someone with bullet proof charm let me test him with my double barrel gun.

If there is bullet proof charm, why was our forefathers taken as slaves by white colonials, why can't they use their odeshi charm to fight them? The white didn't came with charms, they came with guns and their tactics brain and succeeded in colonizing Africa.

Think my brother

They didnt know of guns then. You cannot make a charm against what you have not seen or experienced.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by WiseFool2(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
nigerialog:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

And I'm not a Nigerian again? You mean growing up in the most juju infested part of Nigeria (if not the whole of Nigeria), I have not been tried with juju? lol
The answer to your question is simple: Why did the Europeans (very few of them in fact) capture and rule whole parts of Africa?
Do you know how many Europeans that destroyed one of the most powerful shrines (with over 2000 human heads) in Rivers state? Just ONE.
"Armed" with a gallon of fuel and a box of matches.
The villagers ran away, while the white man simply returned to Europe with the pictures which he shared gleefully with the press there.
We Africans need to take dominion over things that God put under us right from the beginning of creation.
Fear is our greatest enemy. cheesy cool
Now you have diverted the narrative.In a bid to get more likes and control the narrative, you have decided to rest under the shadow of religion, cos you know there are thousands of people who wouldn't think twice when it comes to issues of religion. Wehdone sir!
One question i would live to ask you :Have you ever seen unmarried people got hit by magun? Why is it that it must involve a married woman? Doesn't that tell you something?
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by delishpot: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:

Not at all sir. Just that I never hear of any single woman when man don dey stuck inside punnay..

Why always the married ladies? cheesy

Because they feel stressed out more than married men and single girls when having sex outside marriage. The married women that dont feel guilty or stressed aka panick about the prospect of their illicit act becoming public knowledge dont get caught by magun. If you read the scientific explanation, you will find that stress and fear triggers it for the women. So, a simple phone call from a suspicious husband or foot steps from people outside the room can cause the woman to panic and trigger the womans body to clamp the p.enis inside the fear then triggers the mans own.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by delishpot: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

Now you have diverted the narrative.In a bid to get more likes and control the narrative, you have decided to rest under the shadow of religion, cos you know there are thousands of people who wouldn't think twice when it comes to issues of religion. Wehdone sir!
One question i would live to ask you :Have you ever seen unmarried people got hit by magun? Why is it that it must involve a married woman? Doesn't that tell you something?

Doesnt tell anything except that married women panick more while having sex with someone who is not their husbands or they get stressed sleeping with husbands they dont want any more. While a married Africa man feels entitled to cheating hence he doesnt panic in the act, a married Nigerian woman knows that her reputation would be destroyed if caught hence the panic. Do you think Magun works all the time? Believe me, even without Magun, this phenomenon would still occur
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
siloXIX:

They didnt know of guns then. You cannot make a charm against what you have not seen or experienced.
Who told you they(Africans) didn't know of guns then?

The white trade with African kings before the white invades Africa, so they know well about their weapons and even if they didn't know about guns, I thought we Africans have spiritual powers then and the gods were behind them? grin

Secondly, the white ruled Africa for years, why didn't they(Africans) use charm to fight them?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ibinaboonline: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Talk a good game. There are even scientific explanation for Noah's flood. Just keep talking. Then pause and ask yourself why you've never heard of it happening between husband and wife. Only bw lovers. And no be just Nigerian thing. This is a global phenomena
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by siloXIX(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Who told you they(Africans) didn't know of guns then?

The white trade with African kings before the white invades Africa, so they know well about their weapons and even if they didn't know about guns, I thought we Africans have spiritual powers then and the gods were behind them? grin

Secondly, the white ruled Africa for years, why didn't they(Africans) use charm to fight them?

as someone pointed out, greed was the main cause of the conquest.

besides I can still kill a person with gun charm So long I can outwit such a person
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by dave4rella(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
grin ;Dthat shii doesnt exist..... did i not..... the other day and what happened ;Dthat shii doesnt exist..... did i not..... the other day and what happened
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Hahahahahha..but why the thing no dey catch Tongue naaa

Aswear, you no well grin grin cheesy
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by nellyelitz(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2017
What is this one talking Go try am you go know say biology no go help you, even White men knows this thing is real in Africa.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nothing like scientifically bros..
Na African Jazz..
yes, I agree with you bro. Most all Africa religious practices be tested scientifically? We hv strong African medicine and charms that are very potent, it's hard time we preserve them. Testing them by use of science produces wrong orientation. In summary, leave the white to practice their science and allow African to preserve their culture

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Topelistic(f): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
E b like say dis people no no say magu get grade sha.d one way dey gum people dey,de one wey go make crow like fowl,d one wey dey kill,d one wey go make u sumalsult,d one wey go make u poor.i even hear say na 101 type of magu nah dey. NA HEAR I HEAR O
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by ishua(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
What science don't understand is that it can't explain everything, some things are spiritual

Magun is real and spiritual

Nor be every time the man and woman go clip

The man may crow like a chicken and die

Some may even go die on a later date

Nor play with those adoekiti people

Guys never you sleep with a married woman especially a woman married to a yoruba man
I pity these people, visit Ekiti especially Ado Ekiti, make sure you stay up to a year, then you will understand magun. There you will see men crow to death, somersault to death, drink water to death. Do you think magun it's just to stick together?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2017
siloXIX:

as someone pointed out, greed was the main cause of the conquest.

besides I can still kill a person with gun charm So long I can outwit such a person
The white were greedy and they invade Africa with guns and their tactical brain, why didn't Africans use their super power charms to defeat them.

Africans have been fighting ethnicity wars before white came and it was said they use charms and their gods are always behind them, why didn't it work on the white?

You can see how irrational you guys sound.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2017
ishua:
I pity these people, visit Ekiti especially Ado Ekiti, make sure you stay up to a year, then you will understand magun. There you will see men crow to death, somersault to death, drink water to death. Do you think magun it's just to stick together?
Why should someone visit rural area or semi-illitrate area for evidence? Is it that the magun only works in poor area? Why not in lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi?

Illiterate people can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
1metre:
yes, I agree with you bro. Most all Africa religious practices be tested scientifically? We hv strong African medicine and charms that are very potent, it's hard time we preserve them. Testing them by use of science produces wrong orientation. In summary, leave the white to practice their science and allow African to preserve their culture
If Africans indeed has super powers charm, we should have be among top developed countries but alas, Africa is still underdeveloped and backward. The white are using science and technology to develop their country you're there encouraging backwardness.

If not for science, we will still think earth is flat, no medical treatment for diseases, high rate of sickle cell.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by Adeolu4(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
What u just explained is nt termed magun
in yoruba land wen u land on magun u just have to die after summersulting or drinking alot of water or crowing like a cock except d husband of d woman prescribe an antidiote which dey dont mostly
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

It also happen to unmarried people. Married people get to hit the news because it is a case of cheating.

I've read how unmarried men and prostitute died after sex romp.

It happens in other countries, like in Europe, America.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Originalsly:
The answer is in the post. The condition is triggered mainly by panic/fear. In Africa period.... it is basically taboo for a married woman to be caught cheating... so the fear of being caught is sooo much more than a married women elsewhere.... and so much more than a single woman who can lay around all day until ehmmm... the dust is clear. A cheating married woman has no such time and fear and panic would increase sooo much more leaving them stuck for an even longer period of time. What really is Magun?.... I believe there's absolutely nothing spiritual about it.... I strongly believe it is some secret herb/substance/concoction our ancestors knew of that can trigger the female muscle to lock up at a low level of fear....fear when cheating... no fear when with the husband... why it happens when cheating and not when with the husband. The concoction they give to release most likely is a muscle relaxer and nothin spiritual as well. From experience... it is like impossible penetrating a woman that is gripped by fear... the lips down there suddenly becomes tough like Aba leather and the entrance just a slit... with the female having no control over it... guess a reflex defensive action as mentioned in the post. From experience....this particular female..when about to get there... her body becomes stiff...all muscles be like on full contraction...and before you know it.... I would feel like my d is in a vice... that muscle is super strong... is like it wants to snap my d. That's time to panic.. but because I read about this stuff... I just relax. She in turn... on orgasm... would freeze for like 2 longggg minutes.... then I can like feel the clamp release. Fear?...there was no cause for fear ....but should she be in a position of fear... she is the kind that would be stuck... no doubt.
Thank you my brother, this was exactly what I posted. It is just magic tricks nothing spiritual.
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
IrradiatoR:

or may be requesting for water, and once he drinks it, that's all

in summary, it could be attached with anything, and the effect is not always immediate,
the victim may crave and demand for either garri, groundnut or chicken etc after leaving the scene of the act and once his desire is met, he bids farewell, so not necessarily during the act.

Magun is real
were you there when he was requesting for water, garri, groundnut and somersaults or you just decide to believe in myth and urban legends they show you in nollywood movies?

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2017
quentin06:
this is trash, why does it occur only in illicit relationships, why not between a husband and wife. African voodoo cant be explained with science.
It happens to married couples, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by chiraqDemon(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Even with the proof ppl still de talk about jazz
For the ppl that die, its most likely a heart attack that happens when the heart gets too excited and starts pumping in an irregular pattern. Happens when the man is close to an orgasm. It happens more among men because they are mostly the knes doing the pumping and jumping
Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by chiraqDemon(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
It happens to married couples, Google is your friend.
They nor just wan hear science, na why we nor de move forward. This one the proof has been brought to them, we r not saying they should even go and do research again. But nope, them still de say na jazz.
White man go go research find proof, africans go say na jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.