Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real (1216 Views)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / I Almost Put Someone In His Place Today, Then I Saw He Had A Thread About / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real by MrSavage: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Once you see this guy you see the hustle... Bros no be everybody gas wakeup go to work on a Monday morning to make money.... Na to wake up dey tie wrapper and wear women cloths .... if the funds go show that way let it show. grin you can talk whatever you like but all them nigga wey like am go holla.
Re: Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eko ko easy rara..

Haha hahaha. .. cheesy

Re: Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real by bitcoinvin(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

How True Is This? / Your Opinion:Life Will Be So Boring Without What? / Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5