Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:27 PM

Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. (4542 Views)

Top 7 Skills And Qualities Employers Look For In Candidates / Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Additives(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
HND, Distinction in Food Technology. I can work as food quality control officer. Computer literate. Babayod@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
do4luv14:
hmmm you jst got me here
yes oo...
ICT soft work!!
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by buteak(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

yes oo...

ICT soft work!!

Hi, I have a question for u,
Me am not computer literate at all, pls will d same 30k be enough for them to teach me d graphics design, web development and some other programs?
Where is the location of the firm?
Pls can I get it details?
Thanks sir
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Student125(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am a graphics designer, I design majorly for print, logo, banner, business card letter head etc and web adverts
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by do4luv14(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

yes oo...

ICT soft work!!

hav been thinking about it since , but I need a job to raise the money plus to get a good laptop

cos as am like dis , ma csh is zero
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by bravesoul247(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

That would be nice. the academy is also in Lagos. .

It would be a nice start for you!!
which academy is that and which part of gidi is it located?
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by shedy03(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
electrical engineering graduate, based in abuja.
good at CAD design of building electrical services for estates/residential and commercial buildings, these include lighting, low voltage/high voltage, load details calculations, load distribution, extra low voltage(e.g CCTV, intercom&data, fire protection designs) and supervision of same. good with Microsoft office as well.
i have over 5years experience.
gauyazadva@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by UniqueFarmer: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
2 Female Marketers needed urgently for poultry products.
Requirements include
1)SSCE or HND qualification
2)Ready to work attitude
3) Accountable and responsible
4) Fluent in English and has a convincing attitude
5) Ready to learn
6) Lives in Okota, Surulere or Lekki in Lagos preferably!
No experience is needed. Remuneration will be basic salary and commissions. Interested applicants should call 07056619911 or send their CV to adefunkeogunsanya@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
bravesoul247:
which academy is that and which part of gidi is it located?

it is only weekends.. so try and sacrifice for your skill upliftment.

NB: I don't have personal affiliations.. I only render advice like I have always done for frnds here.

it is at Yaba. instead of paying 100k for a course, they ask you to pay 30. the remaining 70k, use it for transport.

lol
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
buteak:

Hi, I have a question for u,
Me am not computer literate at all, pls will d same 30k be enough for them to teach me d graphics design, web development and some other programs?
Where is the location of the firm?
Pls can I get it details?
Thanks sir

Hahahaha... sorry I laughed!!

Web development alone in some companies is about 100k. (New Horizons).

Graphics in a good firm is about 70k

And you want to learn all for 30k??...

fear God na... hahahaha.

Add me on WhatsApp...

0908. 605. 0663
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by iihtlagos: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
omogemi:

What r you all about sir n let's have ur contact

We are an ICT training firm that is poised to training students who can make a difference in their ICT careers. Over the years we have trained a good number of students and about 95% of them ended up with top class firms.

After your training... we give you a career and not just a Job.

If you are in Lagos... Please do well to come for our career seminar next week Wednesday by 12pm

It is free of charge at our head office at Ojuelegba.

1 Share

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by leaderWills(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am a graduate of biochemistry with second class upper division grade, I recently rounded up the NYSC program and thus, currently seeking for employment.
I have fluent oral and well articulated written communication skill coupled with interpersonal relation due to various working experiences.
I have been engaged in lecturing (NYSC, Federal polytechnic idah), manufacturing and Healthcare related jobs and I believe I have required skill to fit in and contribute to the growth of any firm, due to my dynamic logical, analytical, technical and diversify nature in tackling a problem. I am result oriented and currently based in Portharcourt.
Email leaderwills@gmail.com, Tel. 07032309439
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by littlewonders: 12:09am On May 01, 2017
I'll teach you how to organise innovative events with zero budget to realize more than 150k above after the event.

I can write a script on skirt, and short Africa-America catchy movies.

I can help render school services ranging from bad grades, clearance, expulsion, and graduation.

A graduate from business management
M.sc.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by dimexy247(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2017
Graduated from FUTA
B.Tech in Industrial Chemistry
2nd Class Lower (2.2)
Web Developer Expert
Graphics Designer Expert
Expert in MS Office Suite Package
Prolific Content Writer
Ability to Multitask
1-year experience as a Supervisor
Speaks English, Yoruba, and French Fluently
Resides in Osogbo, Osun State.

Email is dimexy247@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by dekunleJ: 7:14am On May 01, 2017
Am an Industrial Mathematics Graduate of AAUA (2nd Class Lower)

I have 3 yrs working Experience listed as follows

I.T System Support Admin {Arik Airline Aviation}

Business Development Executive for various I.T products & Services like Website design, 3D Animated videos, Mobile Applications {Hostville Nigeria - Information Technology Solutions for business}

Digital Marketing Admin {Multimix Academy Limited}

My Skills are as follows;
Expert in SEO (Search Engine optimization)
Web Development & Design Skills
Content Management System Expert (Joomla, WordPress, Magneto)
Good content strategist
Graphic Design Skills (Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw)
Webdevelopment tools skills (PHP, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, JavAScript, JSON )

Digital marketing Experts with experience

My email address ( dekunle_micheal2000@yahoo.com)
I Live in the Mainland (Ifako-Ijaye)
Am in desperate need of a job
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2017
B.Tech Prosthesis and Orthopedics Technology with the experience gotten from a year active work in an FMC as a corper.

Creative Content Writer and Poet. Written three books and writing another two. Two collections of conscious poetry and a book on running a Prosthetics Workshop in Nigeria. I can research on anything. Fact.

Yes, I know, my course is rare but my experience as a health professional has sharpened my patient/human/customer service relationships. Being a poet also gives me an edge on the right words to say in many situations.

If you are looking for a Customer Service Representative(CSR), Social Media Representative, to be honest, it will be difficult to find someone better than I am. My experience, working as a CSR is zero, but don't mind it. please, don't.

If you are looking for a researcher I am here. If a Prosthetist and/or Technician is needed in a Hospital, for correcting fractures and musculoskeletal deformities, I am also available. If you also just need a random person who can join your team, think, work to upgrade it I will fit in.

My email address is heirroglyphicsra@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by megadonjay: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
lalasticlala, move this thread to the frontpage na, biko.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Elohororogun(f): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
I am posting this for my Husband

BSC degree in Business Administration, second class lower holder. 2.2

Has 6years experience working with a bank

Experience :
1.Customer Care Officer (C.C.O)
2.Transaction Officer (T.O)
3.Money Transfer Officer

Please contact him with email: barryokoh@ymail.com

Thanks...God bless you
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by KingsJohnson(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
I Am Not Unemployed

And Am not Looking For Any Job Either

Rather I Am An ICT Guru/Consultant

And Am Looking For Who to Partner or Invest in my Cybercafe Dream

I Am a Graduate From UNN

And I have Passion For Internet, Computer and Phone Related Issues
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Marydiamond: 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
Ond in economic cooperative and management i can work in a microfinance or Ngo's
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by jadarmani(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
I'm a graduate of Imo state university.
I read french.
2nd class upper (2.1)
Jenniferduru29@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Pins(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2017
I need a job am based in Abuja
Highest Qualification: B.SC Computer Science
Skills: HTML, CSS,JavaScript, php, asp.net, java, python, internet marketing, web design, business development, WordPress, yii framework, joomla, computer networking, android app development, multimedia, Microsoft technologies, office 365, dynamics crm, software development, business strategy development, training and teaching.
Motivation: self motivated
Experience: 9 years experience approx.
Desire: To train professionals and the next generation.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by megadonjay: 3:38pm On May 23, 2017
lalasticlala, put this for frontpage na, make we get job.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Appraizzal: 4:17pm On May 23, 2017
I am a graduate of biochemistry from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I graduated with a second class upper division degree and have successfully completed my youth service program. I have work experience in a laboratory environment both from my time in the university and as an intern with Nasco Foods Nigeria Limited. I was assigned to the Quality assurance department where my job description involved carrying out qualitative tests on both incoming raw materials like maize, milk,flour and sugar as well finished products like cornflakes and biscuits. I am very comfortable with SOPs in the lab environment and possess a keen eye for detail. I am diligent with my work and have a very good memory. I work well under authority and am a very professional person.

I also have a lot of experience as a secondary school teacher of science subjects and am very good in software installations and troubleshooting especially on the Android platform.

You can pm me for further information or to contact me.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Welcomme: 8:25pm On May 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Web design allows you learn how to design, style and beautify a website.

Make it search engine friendly.

But development helps you make it interactive, turn the static page into a full website... And many others.

30k is what I learnt mine with... Basically during weekends....

And I am balling hard now....

re you in Lagos?
Bro, I have been motivated by you to learn this Web development stuffs. Reason why I want to come to Lagos. Can we pls talk more...My email is adewalep4@gmail. com
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by femiadebayo8588: 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
Shining unlimited fumigation We specialize in taking care of ur home,business environment,farm lands.etc &our fees are affordable For more info contacts shining unlimited fumigation 09020048042 1 Adenekan street Fadeyi Lagos

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
B. Sc Geography (second class Hons)
PGD Geographic Information System (GIS) (upper division)
Work experience : Geodigital Nigeria Ltd
Research Assistant(2year)
Skills : ArcGIS, Autocad land development, ILWIS , surfer 13.3, SPSS, Microsoft Access and Excel

Expertise : Road network analysis, suitable site selection, digital terrain modelling, Database management, cartography, Spatial Analysis, network utility analysis, e t. c.
gokeemmanuel@gmail.com
I can handle the job with less or no supervision
Thank you
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by adefat(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2017
B.A History and location international Relations Computer skill Admin officer
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Fohlah(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2017
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by EdoBoy90(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2017
Some graduates will just come here and be lying or claiming what they don't have or what they can't do.

Every graduate now have experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At DEME Group / How To Print The NSCDC Guarantor Form / Questions For Procter & Gamble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.