Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,473 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush (8283 Views)

Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Ty Bello Releases Tiwa Savage's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
funmyade:

Your level of comprehension is low. Anyways thanks for including your own

How many times do you want to quote me??
Re: Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush by aperture11: 5:00am On May 05, 2017
funmyade:

See your profile, all your threads, not one got up to 500views, no wonder you are hating. Pele tongue grin

Wow! shocked shocked speechless! Well, some of us do not live on these kind of stats. I'd like to brag a little but it isn't worth it. Like I said Jesse Oguns and that fair marketing guy need another plan. They already have a terrible reputation in the industry.

Well, time will tell.
Re: Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush by Behankey(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Honestly I envy that camon cx camera.
I wish I can afford it
You can opt for the other one, the CX Air it's quite affordable too. Sells for around 55k

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
See babe, I am in love.

This thread didn't make FP and has over 5k views? Lalasticlala, Dominique why now? This is FP worthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gistlover Expose Dr Femi Olaleye Scandal Watch Dr Femi Olaleye Video Https://you / I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.