Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,356 members, 7,923,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (57374 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Beautiful Nigerian Lawyer Marries Her Soldier Bae After Years Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
only God knows what life holds for them and what becomes of the marriage since soldiers can be sent to sambisa forest anytime, any day.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Oceemo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is that a soldier or an army officer?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by sunshineV(f): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
frenzydilz:
Happy Married Life...but tell your husband that his fighting days are over grin

I'm sure he can still shoot gun
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:
People no dey marry female solider undecided lipsrsealed
Always a male solider

Solider + Lawyer= Amnesty International

HML to them.

Nobody go mess with that family, If police go pass him boundary he don die be that.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
See people wey get working sense, dem no be like those illiterate on the other thread that are wearing Biafra flag up and dan.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by sunshineV(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just wanna marry rn
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by emmyhumble(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
osewadare:
Who else noticed that the bride is more beautiful without makeup

Walahi exactly my observation... Funny thing, some ladies think without makeup they ain't good looking enough without knowing the makeup do take away their natural beauty to a plasty and doll beauty lol

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by ufeedoh: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hml Barr Jane, very quiet babe and brilliant. Wish you all the blessings that comes with marriage
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Hades2016(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Partaker:
Chai see fine babe embarassed embarassed embarassed,to marry don dey hungry me now, it just that.. ........but God dey sha
go enter am na make you hear am

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
And somebody's girlfriend I am running things with is rushing to go and marry... Date for some time, she is forming deaf ears cry
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by AustineCJ: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Confirm, if you find trouble enter this kind family they will show you pepper both Legal n illegal way...Congrats cute couples... I pray your marriage last n bring forth good fruits.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
AustineCJ:
Confirm, if you find trouble enter this kind family they will show you pepper both Legal n illegal way...Congrats cute couples... I pray your marriage last n bring forth good fruits.
legal and illegal lol
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by chloride6: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Solid combo...

All those saying, Soldier this, Soldier that...

the person to be feared is the wife....

If you see where lawyer handle soldier you go know say na democracy we dey.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Wrong combination, this woman should run before this soldier boy will shoot her. Imagine a successful woman like this Marrying a common cheap soldier. Tsk, women should step up.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
Congrats and hml to them.
Mine loading................

.........25% grin

My wife's white wedding dress will be themed with USMC blue alpha regalia though.

Come, where's Pweetychyka cheesy.
better join NN and open fuel station where u can make extra cash
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by goingape2: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CONGRATS TO THEM, HOPE THE MARRIAGE WON'T TURN INTO THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE NORM.
SINCE YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS IS THE SAME AS YOU!

I DO KEEP ON PRAYING FOR YA FATHER TO STOP BEATING YA MOTHER.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by felixyniggie(m): 2:09am On Apr 30, 2017
this lady is extremely beautiful
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Alagbada1(m): 2:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Na Otobo go kill Orobo.. grin
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by net282: 4:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Junior66(m): 6:07am On Apr 30, 2017
ufeedoh:
Hml Barr Jane, very quiet babe and brilliant. Wish you all the blessings that comes with marriage
You are a ksu student right?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Inyanga(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:
People no dey marry female solider undecided lipsrsealed
Always a male solider

Solider + Lawyer= Amnesty International

HML to them.

a.ka. WAR CRIME... The latter deals with WAR, while the former deals with CRIME...
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by femi4: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Awon Aye....wish them well
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2017
congratulations to them, I also would lobe a military man as a husband wink
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by canalily(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Why come the man wore him army uniform for wedding nd the woman no wear her black nd white lawer uniform for wedding?undecided
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by Emmaesty(f): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
God! wen will u give me my better half
2019 must not pass me o if not.......

na baby mama things o
Bros we still dey 2017. Time still dey na
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by watered(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Maiduguri is calling the soldier. Make he come quick please
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by YaksonFCA(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations Beautiful Couple.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by chibowobbed(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Lawyers don't close eyes while kissing, wetin consigne me sef
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by YelloweWest: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Partaker:
Chai see fine babe embarassed embarassed embarassed,to marry don dey hungry me now, it just that.. ........but God dey sha

Money.... cry

E go beta
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by YelloweWest: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2017
osewadare:
Who else noticed that the bride is more beautiful without makeup
You dey take notice, is she your wife??

By the way she's wearing makeup in all the pics.

So where u see here without makeup?? You're now a suspect!

Remember her husband na army man!!!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by kikake: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2017
so after years of soldier banging lawyer, they got married. how does that make headline on NL? wetin concern me with the story? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS by larrycdof(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Apr 29
GloriaNinja:

Why in God's name will a sane person think in such a negative mannerism?. Do u have history of domestic violence and u think that will transcend into other marriages?.. There is a process where u nuture ur thoughts and consider all ramifications before downloading it on a platter for all optical eyes to behold.. For ur information military men have the most advance training in self control/principles..#olosipataki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.