Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,183 members, 7,903,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? (19006 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 32% (30 votes)
No: 67% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Pharoh: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2010
Can we start first with the looters?  undecided

james2man:

I have been reading this thread and every post,yes let us accept that what is BAD is BAD no other name for it(let call a spade a spade)But @justwise what can you say about our minister,senators and people at the top in polities, what can you say to this(Nigeria leader signature 'forged')?I bet you yahoo boys are just baby yahoo(they only make coins), The ministers,senators and other people at the tops are Daddy YAHOO.(they make billions)so why the bragging on yahoo boys?Even the EFCC crew are corrupt (you are calling Daddy thief to arrest their baby thief), I'm not surprise to see anything

From market women to okada riders, spare part sellers, meat sellers, taxi drivers, police, lecturers, custom officials, immigration officers, bankers, NDLEA officials, stock market brokers, car dealers and examination officials even many more.

What about we with all the bad things we have done, downloading music, videos, software's, books and materials for writing exams.  People buy pirated cds at ikeja and faking innocence as if they don't know it is not right. Who is a saint among all those people above?

You just simply cannot get honesty out of Nigeria unless you want to follow the hard way. A crime is a crime to me and i will group everyone together no matter the severity.

Some of us have been privileged doesn't mean the others should be as well and neither am i in anyway endorsing crime. We don't throw the baby away with the bath water neither do we throw stones if we live in a glass house.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bashydemy(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2010
madlady:

So because the MAN AT THE TOP is a thief, we most all be the same. What a world we would all live in we were all YAHOO YAHOO ppls.

@Poster I  say again, no I could not would not date a YAHOO YAHOO Guy.
hmmmmmmmm are  you serious? or you have not fortunate to meet any? well i can hook you up with the nice once among them and rich and beside who don see your ID know say you be real madlady you you dont give a damn for anything halla me so i can hook you up chick
justwise:

I don't think u have being read ALL the post cos if u have, u would have noticed in my posts where i made it clear that a thief is a thief no matter who is involved. For that fact that pple at the top steals is not an excuse, it doesn't make it right to scam/defraud innocent pple.

A criminal is a criminal.
justwise whar are you doing? if you are doing legal job in UK what are you doing online by this time of the day i believe its working hour now man and beside thief is a thief yes aggred and they always say if you can't beat you join then so we we can't beat our currupt leadears and we can't stop them from looting our money and also we dont want them to use us as slave so yahoo boy  need to find a better way of making it in life so man don judge  cos you have bad skeleton in your own cupboard
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2010
Pharoh:

Can we start first with the looters?  undecided

From market women to okada riders, spare part sellers, meat sellers, taxi drivers, police, lecturers, custom officials, immigration officers, bankers, NDLEA officials, stock market brokers, car dealers and examination officials even many more.
What about we with all the bad things we have done, downloading music, videos, software's, books and materials for writing exams.  People buy pirated cds at ikeja and faking innocence as if they don't know it is not right. Who is a saint among all those people above?
You just simply cannot get honesty out of Nigeria unless you want to follow the hard way. A crime is a crime to me and i will group everyone together no matter the severity.
Some of us have been privileged doesn't mean the others should be as well and neither am i in anyway endorsing crime. We don't throw the baby away with the bath water neither do we throw stones if we live in a glass house.

Yes u are indirectly endorsing crime, u are making excuses for them, its just beyond me how u come tabout this this:You just simply cannot get honesty out of Nigeria unless you want to follow the hard way
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jcross22: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2010
THERE IS A ONE THING WE , BLACKS DO NOT KNOW LETS LOOK DOWN TO MEMORY LANE AND SEE WHAT THOSE WHITE MEN HAD CAUSED US . CHECK THE WHOLE BLACK COUNTRIES AND SEE WHAT IT'S WRONG WITH THEM , YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PROGRESS IN THEM LETS START FROM HERE , NIGERIA, SENEGAL, MALI,SIERRA LONE , HAITI , JAMAICA AND SO MANY BLACK NATIONS LIKE THAT. THE SLAVERY MENTALITY HAVE CHANGE OUR MODE OF LIFE , THESE WHITE MEN CAUSED US A GREAT DAMAGE IF YOU DO NOT .LOOK WE ARE IN THE WORLD OF SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST , PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE , IF THAT IT'S THE MEANS TO SURVIVE LET THEM CONTINUE IN EVERY DEED THERE IS ALWAYS A REPERCUSSION . YOU ARE NOT A GOD OKAY.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmmmmmm are  you serious? or you have not fortunate to meet any? well i can hook you up with the nice once among them and rich and beside who don see your ID know say you be real madlady you you dont give a damn for anything halla me so i can hook you up chick justwise whar are you doing? if you are doing legal job in UK what are you doing online by this time of the day i believe its working hour now man and beside thief is a thief yes aggred and they always say if you can't beat you join then so we we can't beat our currupt leadears and we can't stop them from looting our money and also we dont want them to use us as slave so yahoo boy  need to find a better way of making it in life so man don judge  cos you have bad skeleton in your own cupboard
So in ur own enclosed mind, there is no internet at schools, work places, mobile phones? All these silly excuses u are giviing here will not set u free in court of law, . u will still go to prison and all ur dirty money and property gone. So keep lying to urself not me.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by ebonyz: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2010
simple yes or no question and u guys are writing novels? shocked grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by chocomillo(f): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
I think ladies who go after yahoo boys have a very low esteem problem because most yahoo boys are ugly and hungry looking embarassed just my humble opinion.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
chocomillo:

I think ladies who go after yahoo boys have a very low esteem problem because most yahoo boys are ugly and hungry looking embarassed just my humble opinion.

And u are absolutely right!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jaybee3(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
No more debate for or against YY on dis thread. Pls move the debate to crime section
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273913.192.html#bot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / My Curiosity Led Me To Try Sexual Enhancer Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.