Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,050 members, 7,919,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! (4614 Views)

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

No lady is cheap and dudes are not fools, the lady you have been chasing gor over 12 months was in bed with a guy just three days after they met. The lady you had in your bed in less than a week, is being chased by another guy for over 18 months.

If she sees a quality in You and falls for you, never stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP. And to the ladies: The guy who just bought you an iPhone never bought even a wristband for his ex.If you are lucky he is so much in love with you, do not think he is a fool.

Never take him for GRANTED, Never see any GUYto be a FOOL, someone being Good to you does not mean he is a fool.
Both should learn to Appreciate
Put some values on your relationships
there are some girls who would sleep with daddy,first son,second son,third son plus the gateman and driver in the same house...while she is in a serious relationship wit d first son.we also have eggroll and mountain dew babes. these are cheap babes na cheesy
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
lefulefu:

haha whistle of iife grin grin
especially if the guy borrow a car fmm im uncle and the car set.na so he go whistle and a babe will be hopping like bingo cheesy
Waitin be car?. Car wey I go buy in another 7 yrs with solid plans na I go die for now?. grin Some girls too mumu.

1 Like

Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
t
sexybbstar:

Free me
but I no hold u na cheesy...abi I hold u? cheesy
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Waitin be car?. Car wey I go buy in another 7 yrs with solid plans na I go die for now?. grin Some girls too mumu.
depends on the babe"s exposure grin.u know some girls when dem see a guy wit car dem go just assume he must be loaded grin.
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
lefulefu:

depends on the babe"s exposure grin.u know some girls when dem see a guy wit car dem go just assume he must be loaded grin.
That was how one of my friend told me that if he's desperately in need of a girl to use, he uses a car to lore them and they fall. I even tried to argue with him and he said I should get into his car and he'll show me how many girls he'll get that night. I just felt bad and ignored his suggestion.

1 Like

Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
That was how one of my friend told me that if he's desperately in need of a girl to use, he uses a car to lore them and they fall. I even tried to argue with him and he said I should get into his car and he'll show me how many girls he'll get that night. I just felt bad and ignored his suggestion.
dat ur friend na rea baddo grin.though na those babes obsessed in hooking a readymade guy dey fall for car trap sha grin
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
lefulefu:

dat ur friend na rea baddo grin.though na those babes obsessed in hooking a readymade guy dey fall for car trap sha grin
I no dey enter car wey I no sabi the owner. Na so my Aunt call one day say her daughter dey saloon and she dey no go fit go pick her. So she asked me to take a drop to and fro. As I was getting ready it started raining so I took umbrella and left. The saloon was inside G.R.A, I just decided to take N50 drop, walk down then take the drop on my way back. As I dropped the rain became heavier, from my waist down I was wet cos the umbrella was a portable one. And that G.R.A roads are usually lonely. Na so this KIA jeep pull in front of me as I approached he called so I felt he needed direction but was like the rain is too heavy and he could drop me where I'm going if I don't mind. I was like, thanks but I wouldn't want to damp your car seat and moreover I'm almost where I'm going. The guy shock and was staring at me till I walked pass his car. As I tell my Aunt she come dey laugh. grin

How are you sef?.
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by tomdon(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
What's the difference between a cheap and expensive girl inasmuch as they will be used and dumped. The cheaper ones are more preferred and are more likely to get the best
Re: No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! by tomdon(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
I'm serious. There was a particular girl we use to have as at last year in my hood. For me I really don't know how to make friends but for some reasons she was coming around me, and that period my elder brother was in Nigeria for a 3months internship. From hi!, hi!!, she began entering our house and within that period I changed resident, just for me to hear that she was once in my family house and refused to go back to her place. Ok, that night she slept alone with 3 of my brothers in the house. The one that came for internship was like, that girl is very cheap and when I asked him why he would laugh and say he knows she's cheap and she was lucky he isn't here for Nigerian girls. grin I was even pissed she slept at our house and later virtually all the guys in the hood started complaining she sleep around. That one no be cheap girl?.

There's nothing cheap about that. The girl is only living her fantasy. Imagine yourself among 3 sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish I Had An Arranged Marriage / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday / She Still SCREW Her EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.