Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge (586 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by xxolisexx(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Tyson Fury has accepted the challenge issued by world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua following the Londoner's title victory over Wladimir Klitschko. Joshua, who stopped the Ukrainian in the 11th round at Wembley, immediately called out fellow Briton Fury, who beat Klitschko on points in November 2015. "Fury, where you at, baby?" he asked. "I know he's been talking, I want to give 90,000 a chance to see us." Fury, who has not fought since beating Klitschko, replied: "Let's dance." Joshua is now unbeaten in 19 fights, with all his victories coming inside the distance. The 27- year-old's win in front of a post-war British record 90,000 fans at the national stadium added the WBA belt to his IBF strap. Fury, 28, is also unbeaten as a professional, with 18 knockouts in 25 fights, but surrendered his world heavyweight titles in an effort to focus on his mental health problems and is currently without a boxing licence and out of condition. However, he remains active on social media and indicated he wants to return, judging by his reply on Twitter to Joshua's calls from the ring. "Challenge accepted," Fury wrote. "We will give the world the biggest fight in 500 years. I will play with you. You are a boxer's dream. "Well done Anthony Joshua. Good fight. You had life and death with Klitschko and I played with the guy. Let's dance."

Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by AVECDEO: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Joshua's tattoo is proudly Nigeria....

Well done bro...
Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by Tolexander: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
AVECDEO:
Joshua's tattoo is proudly Nigeria....

Well done bro...
Mike Fury mad gan ni o.

Thought I was the only one who saw the tattoo on his shoulder.
Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm.the way this boy is going about throwing challenges ,I just hope he don't dig his grave o
Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by reidkrugger(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
I ddnt c d fight but ppl say he's gud. Will b keepin a very close watch on him.
Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: Fury Accepts Joshua's Challenge by Origin(f): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Check out Fury's reply. I played with your opponent yet you had a life or death match with him. I will play with you. I de feel Fury's lyrics.

AJ must beat this man for me for Nigeria, for all Africa, for all blacks in the world. This is war gentlemen.

I rarely watch fights. But the best parts are the headgames all the back and forth insult even before the fight.

Shoutout to Muhammed Ali - the lyrical genius.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea V Middlesbrough – 13 Amazing Facts / Champions League: Drama, As Man Uses Wife To Gamble, Loses Her To Friend / Vincent Company - Lukaku Thinks He Is World Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.