Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,691 members, 7,945,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tired Of Joblessness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Joblessness (974 Views)

My Last Week Of Joblessness And I Hope It Will Be Yours Soon Too. / I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Joblessness by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please nairalander help me.. Am a lady in my early 30's I graduated 5 years ago no job I read history & international studies.I have applied to so many organizations ..am tired..Help a sister. .
Re: Tired Of Joblessness by dxdiag(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Makuos:

Are U thinking of what to do, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519 or WhatsApp me: 08067251843.

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!

Bro, You ve problem with all this your rubbish posts and attachments. I really see how jobless you are.
If you need to advertise your product, you should ve know the better channel to foward ur messages to. Pay bloggers to do the job by advertising the product for you or create a page in FB and promote your product page.
Re: Tired Of Joblessness by dxdiag(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Makuos:

Now i can see the height of your frustration. Lucreative business help is being lendered on how to take advantage of earning income than staying idle. Plz don't transfer your aggression to me. Thanks

Swerve off my lane abeg, after going through your threads on NL, i can see you yourself needs help.
I laugh at your reasoning faculty, so you expect someone searching for job to subscribe to your product?
You don't offer payment on installation and many other things?
Economic factors and other payment plans re not there and you want pple to reason your matter.
You re on a long thing emmanuel,
Better find something meaningful to do with your life and stop deceiving yourself with fake commission on "after sales of product".
Most things the products you re advertising can be done online using quickteller, paga and others.
If you want to attract more clients, travels to rural area where they know nothing about your product to convience them with your idea and not in and urban settlement.
Re: Tired Of Joblessness by dxdiag(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Makuos:

If you are not deceiving yourself, u should have grab this opportunity and start doing something to help yourself instead of wasting your time here to type your aggression!
Bounce off my quote dude...
Re: Tired Of Joblessness by boreholeexpert(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
bookie007:
Please nairalander help me.. Am a lady in my early 30's I graduated 5 years ago no job I read history & international studies.I have applied to so many organizations ..am tired..Help a sister. .

everyone
a hello new tutorials named SUCCESS TUTORIALS located at ijaye ojoro alimosho local government in lagos state is in need of part-time teachers for the following subjects

economics
accounting
commerce
literature in english
government
mathematics
english language
physics

NB:every applicant most hold at least an ND and must have at least a year teaching experience
How to apply:send a copy of your CV to ayodeletola76@gmail.com or call 08150944658
Re: Tired Of Joblessness by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
Please here my number08176974114

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 / Quartz Consulting / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Employment Opportunities 2017 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.