Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,038 members, 7,942,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! (645 Views)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by divinehand2003(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
I find that very hard to believe.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
I find that very hard to believe.
Yesterday, May 31, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi signed a bill which would basically ensure that he continues to enjoy the perks of the governor’s office after leaving the office. The bill, which is titled The Rivers State Governor and Deputy Governor Pensions and Fringe Benefits Bill 2012, is the brainchild of the executive and was forwarded from the Governor’s Office to the House of Representative for a speedy passage.

Despite protestations from pressure groups in the state, the Rivers State House of Assembly went ahead to pass the bill on the 22nd of May by an overwhelming majority. And the sweetened deal was finalised yesterday with Governor Amaechi’s assent.

Consequently, Amaechi and his deputy, Tele Ikuru are entitled upon exit from office to benefits worthy of Wall Street executives, including:

100 per cent of their basic salaries
Two choice houses in any area of their choice in Rivers State and Abuja.
Three cars, replaceable every three years.
300 per cent funding for any furniture of their choice.
20 per cent funding for utility, 10 per cent funding for entertainment and 10 per cent of same for houses of their choice.
Free medical expenses for him and his immediate family.
Security details that will include two officials of the State Security Service (SSS), one female officer of the same department and eight police officers for personal and domestic security.
Domestic staff including a cook, steward, gardener, and others. All the domestic staff, including drivers shall be pensionable.
http://ynaija.com/hurray-gov-amaechi-secures-juicy-pension-for-himself-and-deputy/
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by aluko360(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
you dont like money but you love the things money can buy.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
aluko360:
you dont like money but you love the things money can buy.

Continue
He is just a clown
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by 989900: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rotimi . . . cheesy grin cheesy

Me too I don't like money, even people say I am a child of God.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by ilohemmy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
The last time I lied like this was during my elementary 4
Re: Rotimi Amaechi:I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money! by uwa1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who said u r.... U are just keeping them for the future use..... Ole....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return In Doubt, Osinbajo To Take Over – Fani Kayode / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving For UK – Fani-kayode‎ / Re: Achievements Of Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa In 2yrs By Ossai Ovie Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.