Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,435 members, 7,974,779 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:59 AM

Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) (21555 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Anusiemgood(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
This wickedness.. please our ladies have conscience abeg
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
y
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where in Auchi pls?
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Angel196(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Nothing we nor go read for this APC regime,incredible hellish wickedness at it's peak..

Like seriously? What won't people blame on APC today? So you've never heard news about heartless mothers abandoning and dumping their babes anywhere including pit toilets until APC came into power? How shameful.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by deoladtop: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
buzzyma4me:
Only God know what happened, may be the baby died at the point of delivery or from the womb. But sad

Even if the baby had died at point of delivery or in the womb, was the mum that daft not to know that the dead baby deserves a beffiting burial rather than leaving it a box for dogs and other animals to devour.
RIP baby.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by iamloski(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
wahles:
Murder
may be the baby died at the point of delivery
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by ioreth69(f): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
cry
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by dangotesmummy: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Smh
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
It shall never be well with the heartless mother undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by iceboy4752(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tazdroid:

please correct me if am wrong.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Benekruku(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
And she was shouting deeper when they were pounding her

See what a deeper life has caused now!
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
AND MY TRACY IS PRAYING FOR JUST 1
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Ebije1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Nothing we nor go read for this APC regime,incredible hellish wickedness at it's peak..
are u tryin to say tinz lyk dis neva happened b4 d APC regime? Yo supposed to knw how to react to situtions.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
I suspect the baby may have died before birth, thats why the heartlesss mom and/or dad contrived to drop it by the road side.
But, they should have accorded it the decency of a proper interment.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Ebije1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
It shall never be well with the heartless mother undecided undecided
hw r u sure d mother is even safe wherever she is? Let God be d judge.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Wic one com b APC own 4 here, na 2day ds kind tin start to de happen
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Ebije1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Martino240:
Where in Auchi pls?
edo state
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
if a woman doesn't want a baby, she will do anything to get rid of it. i'm in support of legal safe abortions for women who don't want to keep a pregnancy. if you think this is bad, just know there are many unwanted babies whose mothers did not have the opportunity to throw away like this, imagine the fate of such children living with a woman who absolutely doesn't want him/her and would have dumped them like this if no one was watching, it's pure hell, sentenced to a life of abuse and neglect.

you never see things like this happening in developed countries where women have a choice. it's enough to sit in your house and talk trash about women who don't want to keep a pregnancy but life is not black and white, nigeria has no foster care system, can't take care of them, the mother does not want it, nigerians dont adopt children if they can have their own, even those who can't have wait 23yrs+ waiting for their own instead of adopting, that's how hellbent the average nigerian is to not adopt, orphanages & motherless babies home are so impoverished cos of lack of funds.

and dont give me the but at least life is everything, that's absolute BS, a lot of humans in this world would choose not to have been born and just skip the stress of this world and those ppl had parents that loved and wanted them, now, imagine how it is for children growing up in the hands of a mother who would rejoice if she woke up one morning and the child died in his sleep. this will not stop happening until a woman has a choice to keep a pregnancy or not, it's her body. before u even type any nonsense, how many children have YOU adopted? logic over sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Daniyemi:
Sadly there is a woman somewhere praying for the fruit if the womb. This world is full of irony. I am from Auchi but I hereby disown my place of birth. #Spits.
U cannt disown ur place of birth just because of this...it happens in most places
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by wahles(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
iamloski:
may be the baby died at the point of delivery
and dats a befitting burial, right?
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Endtimesmith:
You are mentally dotish
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
selflessmaya:
if a woman doesn't want a baby, she will do anything to get rid of it. i'm in support of legal safe abortions for women who don't want to keep a pregnancy. if you think this is bad, just know there are many unwanted babies whose mothers did not have the opportunity to throw away like this, imagine the fate of such children living with a woman who absolutely doesn't want him/her and would have dumped them like this if no one was watching, it's pure hell, sentenced to a life of abuse and neglect.

you never see things like this happening in developed countries where women have a choice. it's enough to sit in your house and talk trash about women who don't want to keep a pregnancy but life is not black and white, nigeria has no foster care system, can't take care of them, the mother does not want it, nigerians dont adopt children if they can have their own, even those who can't have wait 23yrs+ waiting for their own instead of adopting, that's how hellbent the average nigerian is to not adopt, orphanages & motherless babies home are so impoverished cos of lack of funds.

and dont give me the but at least life is everything, that's absolute BS, a lot of humans in this world would choose not to have been born and just skip the stress of this world and those ppl had parents that loved and wanted them, now, imagine how it is for children growing up in the hands of a mother who would rejoice if she woke up one morning and the child died in his sleep. this will not stop happening until a woman has a choice to keep a pregnancy or not, it's her body. before u even type any nonsense, how many children have YOU adopted? logic over sentiments!
my question is dat. must u fvckk if u don't want to take care of a baby....

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by monerozi5590: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
selflessmaya:

Are you implying that abortion should be legalized?

Capital NO.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mission aborted by mother. But if certain factors are to be considered, the Abort Mission command was programmed by soul itself.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
-
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
my question is dat. must u fvckk if u don't want to take care of a baby....

my question is dat. must ppl drive cars if they don't want to have accidents.... pregnancy is simple biology and sometimes it's not welcome.

monerozi5590:

Are you implying that abortion should be legalized?

Capital NO.

whether u like it or not, eventually it will, where the west goes, africa follows cos it has refused to lead, maybe not now but eventually, 40 yrs ago hom.o.se.xuals were not as open as they are today, feminism wasn't as wide spread as it is today, ppl dont leave unhappy marriages like they do today, crossdressers were not as rampant as they are today but look at denrele and bob risky. it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
selflessmaya:

my question is dat. must ppl drive cars if they don't want to have accidents.... pregnancy is simple biology and sometimes it's not welcome.
ur analogy is very wack....look to travel is for everybody even infants..but sex and reproduction is meant for adults....so once u want to embark on it., u must reason with ur brain and d resources u have at ur disposal...tell me how much is transport from Lagos to Bornu state and I will tell u., u cannt tell me how much it will cost an average family to train a baby to adulthood until he becomes independent
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by emu22(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Meeen,dis has to be d most graphic pic have seen'dis is wickedness,People can be very heartless.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by ritababe(f): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Daniyemi:
Sadly there is a woman somewhere praying for the fruit if the womb. This world is full of irony. I am from Auchi but I hereby disown my place of birth. #Spits.

where in the world is safe?
you don't just spew trash without thinking.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Igbos have done it again
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
ur analogy is very wack....look to travel is for everybody even infants..but sex and reproduction is meant for adults....so once u want to embark on it., u must reason with ur brain and d resources u have at ur disposal...tell me how much is transport from Lagos to Bornu state and I will tell u., u can tell me how much it. will cost an average family to train a baby to adulthood until he becomes independent

it's your analogy that makes no sense. sex and reproduction are 2 different things, both are for adults, but sex is not exclusively for procreation, it's done for fun too and accidents happen. my drive-accident analogy is a simple straightforward one, if u decide to run around the point or it's just too complex for u to understand, that's on u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers / Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa / EFCC Arrests 13 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.