Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Where Is Maedan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Maedan? (1273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Maedan? by eleshin(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyHonour(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2010
she has been bannged for causing trouble on the land
Re: Where Is Maedan? by mohawkchic(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Officially Filing a Missing Person's Report. . .

~I've missed your Banter much Maedan! TV Section is Oh-soOo-not-the-same-without-You!!Whatever you're doing,I hope the New Year Rolled in w/ all the goodies you deserve!! BTW you watching Celebrity BB? What's Sisquo doing on here w/ his short self & Oh-so-1996 -not-sure-if-its-orange-or-yellow-bleached-hair?

~Special Request. . .
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSywtiAirKE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Where Is Maedan? by eleshin(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2010
causing trouble? i dnt bliv that.she is nt d type,maybe i'm wrong.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyHonour(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2010
The last time i saw her, she was fighting on this thread
which was later locked
Re: Where Is Maedan? by eleshin(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2010
thanks alot my honour, she shudnt have create such a thread in d first place but i wudnt blame her like dat cos i understand hw female-female ego operates.she shud hav listen to debosky nd ignore amebo1 whose intervention was very immature.pls moderators b4 banning sum1 permanetly u shud pls try nd dig up their history on d forum,maedan is an easy going person,sumtin worthy must hav led to her creating dat thread.all d same we still need pple like her on nairaland and i will implore d modey/admin to plssssssss unban her.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2010
@ eleshin

thanks for caring kiss. You are my new NLBF (Nairaland Best Friend, lol!!!)

@ mohawkchic

babe, missed ya too kiss. You're one of the reasons I thought, ok mayyybe I should give NL one more try. You and eleshin and the other few who showed some love.

And yesss, I am sooo watching Celeb BB. When I saw Sisqo I was like, hell!! But the show is about long lost souls (I mean stars,lol) so I guess we shouldn't complain.

PS it's good to be back self tongue.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by eleshin(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2010
u're welcome but pls stay off nland trouble henceforth.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
eleshin:

u're welcome but pls stay off nland trouble henceforth.

I'll try my best tongue undecided cool
Re: Where Is Maedan? by mohawkchic(f): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2010
maedan:

@ mohawkchic

babe, missed ya too kiss. You're one of the reasons I thought, ok mayyybe I should give NL one more try. You and eleshin and the other few who showed some love.

And yesss, I am sooo watching Celeb BB. When I saw Sisqo I was like, hell!! But the show is about long lost souls (I mean stars,lol) so I guess we shouldn't complain.PS it's good to be back self tongue.

~Aaaw! You came back!WB! Come ere It's good to have you back!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Aaaw! You came back!WB! Come ere It's good to have you back!

lol, thanks 4 d hug babes. I mean who could say no to you eh?? I guess it was the UB40 song that did the trick. Ta, lovey grin.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by mohawkchic(f): 3:52am On Jan 12, 2010
~ i was kinda hoping my persuasive technique wud work
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 3:16am On Jan 13, 2010
mohawkchic:

~ i was kinda hoping my persuasive technique wud work

Worked like a charm wink.

Chicks like you could sell ice to Eskimos, lol. Give it up for mohawk's power of persuasion. . . cheesy
Re: Where Is Maedan? by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Jan 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][size=10pt][font=Comic Sans MS]~Officially Filing a Missing Person's Report. . .

~I've missed your Banter much Maedan! TV Section is Oh-soOo-not-the-same-without-You!!Whatever you're doing,I hope the New Year Rolled in w/ all the goodies you deserve!! BTW you watching Celebrity BB? What's Sisquo doing on here w/ his short self & Oh-so-1996 -not-sure-if-its-orange-or-yellow-bleached-hair

maedan:

@ eleshin

thanks for caring kiss. You are my new NLBF (Nairaland Best Friend, lol!!!)

@ mohawkchic

And yesss, I am sooo watching Celeb BB. When I saw Sisqo I was like, hell!! But the show is about long lost souls (I mean stars,lol) so I guess we shouldn't complain.

Hey Hey what do you know? The two BB fanatics tongue tongue cool
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hey Hey what do you know? The two BB fanatics tongue tongue cool

Tra la la cheesy. But remember you were right there in the middle tongue.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by chika98: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
Welcome back. Were you banned?
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
chika98:

Welcome back. Were you banned?

Thanks. Yes, I was banned. It actually felt like a well-deserved vacation cheesy.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by chika98: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
maedan:

Thanks. Yes, I was banned. It actually felt like a well-deserved vacation cheesy.

LOL All the trigger happy folks on here. Good to have you back wink now get to posting!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
chika98:

LOL All the trigger happy folks on here. Good to have you back wink now get to posting!

ROTF @ "trigger happy". And yes o, I'm trying to make up for lost time wink.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Big Girl Dies Vomitting Blood Weeks After Buying 8million Car / Why Do People Spit Around? / Ancient Tree Falls, Kills Over 50 People In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.