Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. (1010 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by indemnityy: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
* He must live to make $1 to N1
* He must live to make 1 ltr. of fuel to N40
*He must live to make 1 bag of Rice to N800
* He must live to fight corruption irrespective of party affilliation.
*He must live to pay stipend to unemploy youths as he promised
* He must live to feed school pupils as he promised too.
*He must tell us who owns N13bn recovered in apartment in Lagos.
When he came to P/H during his campaign, he ask us whether we have light during the then PDP leadership, we say no; he said during his one yr. in office light we be 24/7.
and other campaign promises too numerous to mention here.
No way; President Buhari must live to fufill all these promises or I go to exile.
I so summit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by Kondomatic(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are you saying that he cannot die in peace again if it's his turn to go?

Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by Jabioro: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
With all these load you pack put for his head you're killing him. already
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by UncleJudax(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
With all these load you pack put for his head you're killing him. already
Na him campaign load na

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by Jabioro: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
UncleJudax:
Na him campaign load na
I beg pity am na someone grandpa..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by UncleJudax(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
I beg pity am na someone grandpa..
The old man no de pity himself. No shred of integrity in him.

Person wey no fit stand for more than 30mins during his campaign rallies. We talk am say d man de one foot for the other side... Nigeria wahala go kpai him...dem say we de hate.

I have never given a dryfuck about him thou...niccur is the fakest president ever

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by Jabioro: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
UncleJudax:

The old man no de pity himself. No shred of integrity in him.

Person wey no fit stand for more than 30mins during his campaign rallies. We talk am say d man de one foot for the other side... Nigeria wahala go kpai him...dem say we de hate.

I have never given a dryfuck about him thou...niccur is the fakest president ever
Oh ho! you dey vex.. if that man die for office I go arrest you
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by UncleJudax(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Oh ho! you dey vex.. if that man die for office I go arrest you
Vex ke. His being alive or dead has no influence on my life. I am just saying it how it is. He has no integrity. And all his records thus far give credence to that.

Good luck with arresting me though.
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
UncleJudax:

Vex ke. His being alive or dead has no influence on my life. I am just saying it how it is. He has no integrity. And all his records thus far give credence to that.

Good luck with arresting me though.
Na play I dey... arrest you keep.. I have done more what you're doing with real annoyed..
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by UncleJudax(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Na play I dey... arrest you keep.. I have done more what you're doing with real annoyed..
Me too. Playing along grin
Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by ITbomb(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Make him no even try to die o, who go take our salute for May 29 cos I'm not giving my salute to a mere commissioner

Re: President Buhari Will Not Die For Now. by In2systemsTech(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
I see another change. This coming May

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget This Quotes. / Man Loses His Two wives and Six children in Suleja floods in Abuja (Photos) / One Feared Killed As Nigerian Attack Two Buccaneer Cult Members At Lagen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.