Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member (882 Views)

Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms / NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are you a prospective corp member? Is there a particular state in Nigeria you have in mind to serve? And is there a particular company you want in Oyo state where you'd love to spend your service year? Do you want a nice PPA in Oyo state? Then seek and search no more.. The charge is just as low as 35k and no more less.. If you are interested, kindly reach me via whatsapp or call on zero eight zero eight seven zero seven zero four two six.
Re: Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member by Yemight2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
Are you a prospective corp member? Is there a particular state in Nigeria you have in mind to serve? And is there a particular company you want in Oyo state where you'd love to spend your service year? Do you want a nice PPA in Oyo state? Then seek and search no more.. The charge is just as low as 35k and no more less.. If you are interested, kindly reach me via whatsapp or call on zero eight zero eight seven zero seven zero four two six.

Oyo state of all states? You must be a comedian. People want Abuja, Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom... and you are here talking of Oyo.

Pay yourself na, go and serve there.

One scammer sighted
Re: Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yemight2:

Oyo state of all states? You must be a comedian. People want Abuja, Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom... and you are here talking of Oyo.

Pay yourself na, go and serve there.

One scammer sighted
now m a scammer? On what ground? Whats the conviction? Who have i collected money from and didnt get what he/she wanted? Becareful what you say bro.. What you just did is punishable uder law.. It is called Defamation.. So because people want Abuja and m talking Oyo, that makes me a scam? Grow
Re: Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member by Yemight2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
now m a scammer? On what ground? Whats the conviction? Who have i collected money from and didnt get what he/she wanted? Becareful what you say bro.. What you just did is punishable uder law.. It is called Defamation.. So because people want Abuja and m talking Oyo, that makes me a scam? Grow

Demanding monetary gratification from people for what should be free is not punishable abi?

Swerve jare
Re: Vital Information For 2017 Prospective Corp Member by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yemight2:

Demanding monetary gratification from people for what should be free is not punishable abi?

Swerve jare
it should be free? Then why dont you go ahead and post yourself to your dream state? Hun?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 2 Redeployment / Payment For States For Corp Members / Urgent! Corps Members Needed For PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.