Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude (14623 Views)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
lol I casted a stone at you not me you angry
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

You've sinned by casting a stone at yourself, for not reading my post properly
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ok If I have sin I repent
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

If there is any sin in my post me too I repent O!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
lool grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Oya, both of you guys should get a room for make-up sex!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

Oya, both of you guys should get a room for make-up sex!

lol,

.After all I have spoken about prostitution and temptation? Do I look like a prostitute, I should cast a stone at you angry
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

Do I look like a love-peddler
Not only sex-pedlers have sex.
kandiikane:

I should cast a stone at you
Lol.

Ok then, try it! If your PC is stil functional afterwads, then you know that it affected me!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
quote author=Ranoscky link=topic=377205.msg8049589#msg8049589 date=1301924261]
Not only sex-pedlers have sex.Lol.

Ok then, try it! If your PC is stil functional afterwads, then you know that it affected me!
[quote][/quote]

That even makes it worse atleast in prostitution you get paid but having sex with anyone(Slut, Hoe) you fight with to make up, lol see you wahala
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

That even makes it worse atleast in prostitution you get paid but having sex with anyone(Slut, Hoe) you fight with to make up, lol see you wahala
Not only sex-pedlers get paid after sex (ALL gals do)!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
well you are wrong there Mr. , But I will eat your money if we are not involved well well, you just have to know how to play game without sex grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane
well you are wrong there Mr. , But I will eat your money if we are not involved well well, you just have to know how to play game without sex
Now you sound like an advance slut. Give a good reason why I should not stone you.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
LogOfWood:

kandiikaneNow you sound like an advance slut. Give a good reason why I should not stone you.

LMAOOOO, how can I be a slut when I told you I make men give me money without having to sleep with them,

Do you know anything about viruses because I think I have infected my computer because oF N/L
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

Do you know anything about viruses because I think I have infected my computer because oF N/L
Try kaspersky from this link http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/internet_security_trial

Or if you prefer I can come round to your place to help you remove it for you cool
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
LogOfWood:

kandiikane
Try kaspersky from this link http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/internet_security_trial

Or if you prefer I can come round to your place to help you remove it for you cool
Do I have to backup my files
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Gbenge77(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
@OP,you have to get your acts together.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

No just download and install
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by exuberance: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
there are greater things u can do with ur life than think about sex for now pls, great people use their time constructively cos as they say "Time waits for no one" so occupy ur self with life improving activities.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Gbenge77(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
@op, you have to get your acts together.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

does your firewall turn off when you using the program?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by nich(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

well you are wrong there Mr. , But I will eat your money if we are not involved well well, you just have to know how to play game without sex grin
Im not that kinda person. I dont even have interest in gf thingy, I get my pleasures from sex-pedlers!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

Im not that kinda person. I dont even have interest in gf thingy, I get my pleasures from sex-pedlers!

Well you take time cause although anyone can carry STDS its more rampart in sex-peddlers wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by francisj(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
no b small thing o
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
kandiikane:

Well you take time cause although anyone can carry STDS its more rampart in sex-peddlers wink
Were they born with it?. . .Was it not peeps like you and I that passed it on to them?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ranoscky:

Were they born with it?. . .Was it not peeps like you and I that passed it on to them?

Peeps like you and I? Say peeps like you i am very clean, And no they are not born with it but they are more likely to pass it on than non-peddlers, This discussion is close cool
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by 25omega(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
poster

for someone so shy how did you even build up the courage to visit and ashewo?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2011
kandiikane & Co,

You have to be very careful when it come to sex-peddlers. What if a situation like the one below should happen today while this poor guy was at it with the sex-peddler? We should all remember that harlots too are the children of God!!!

"8.Joshua 6:17
And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent"
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
To a ProstiDude??!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you are sad lol grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
MrBible:

kandiikane & Co,

You have to be very careful when it come to sex-peddlers. What if a situation like the one below should happen today while this poor guy was at it with the sex-peddler? We should all remember that harlots too are the children of God!!!

And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent"

So Are you saying been an ashawo is alright?

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2011
MrBible:

kandiikane & Co,

Preach on!

kandiikane:

So Are you saying been an ashawo is alright?
Dont act as if you dont know what he was tryin to say!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by clemcykul(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2011
LOL @ *PROSTITUDE*

ladies fall for intellectually bright student . .prove yourself academically . .girls will want to identify with you cause you are an "A" Student.

help yourself by avoiding sexually stimulating materials. ,  that way the frequency of self service will be curbed.

loosing your virginity to a love-peddler was a risky affair given the fact that you were green . ,  .what if you had contacted AIDS or other STDs? anyway that is in the past. forget whores .BE CAREFUL!! AIDS NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.