Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,275 members, 7,977,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money (1623 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / See How I’m Training My Wife To Be Happy Most Times / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by olab059(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Every now and then, I read posts on Nairaland where guys are condemning girls for liking money and putting it over love. I used to be like those guys till I saw the light. This quality in most Nigerian women is to our advantage guys. Today, I am going to point out 3 reasons why guys should be happy women like money.

1. It Motivates You to Work Harder

If you like a girl and she turns down your advances, it might annoy you, but it also makes you want to become successful. If the anger is strong enough, and you have a genuine mind towards business/work, that anger will fuel you towards success. The owner of Facebook was ridiculed by his ex girlfriend, and that gave him the drive to work harder on the social network website. Later when he became successful, they asked him if he went back to that girl, and he said he had totally forgotten about her. That girl that would motivate you to greatness because she turned you down would not even catch your fancy again when you eventually make it.

2. You Can Get Almost Any Girl You Want
Note I used the word "almost." Yea, with money, you can get almost any girl you want. Hugh Hefner is 90 years old, but he is still dating girls in their twenties. Just get that dough, and you would be able to pick from a host of girls. Instead of chasing women, chase that money with a lot of determination. Girls can smell money; they are the ones that would come chasing you when you get that money.

Money might not be able to buy love, but it sure creates the conducive atmosphere for love to blossom. With money and patience, you can get just about any girl you want.

3. You can Get Away With a Lot in a Relationship When You Have Money

I am not saying you shouldn't be nice to your girlfriend or wife (as the case may be), but we ain't perfect. You might have some bad habits like coming home late, or not calling all the time, or not being romantic...but when you shower a woman with lots of surprise gifts and money, you can get away with those negative sides of you.

So guys, stop abusing girls for liking money, money is very essential in running a family so don't blame the girls for wanting security. Just double your hustle and enjoy life.

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by professorfal: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is the real shiit!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
You can't get away with cheating or domestic violence in relationship if you have money, especially when you are dating someone like me.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by olab059(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
You can't get away with cheating or domestic violence in relationship if you have money, especially when you are dating someone like me.

Speak for yourself. What we see in the news everyday is evidence men get away with cheating if they have money. The only thing they can't get away with is domestic abuse. And I don't support that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by 9jayes: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some people can write epistle eh
Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by GloriaNinja(f): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
TRUE, LAZY NIGGAS ON NL NEEDS TO READ THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by olab059(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
TRUE, LAZY NIGGAS ON NL NEEDS TO READ THIS THREAD

WORD!!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by SuperSuave(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by babyfaceafrica: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
olab059:

Speak for yourself. What we see in the news everyday is evidence men get away with cheating if they have money. The only thing they can't get away with is domestic abuse. And I don't support that.
fact!!!... With money ,you get away with lots of things

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by olab059(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
fact!!!... With money ,you get away with lots of things

Yea.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money by olab059(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2017
lala

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Incest / The Biblical Truth About Tithing / Do Skin Complexion Influence Attraction Toward Opposite Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.