Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? (2149 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by Khutie: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
LastMumu:
[/font][/i]

The emboldened, where did you hear that _shit from?

From one mumu lyk that o...°°° Abeg don't take offence to that sh*t if yhu be one of 'em. grin.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by odaniel1(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
I was driving home from the club two months back. Got out of the car few metres to my gate, opened my car trunk and slept inside!
How i felt i had gotten into my room i'd never tell..lol

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by luscioustrish(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Partied like a rock star

F..ked like a po.r.nstar

cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I remember something now
Similar to urs
Changed over to nepa but forgot to put off the gen. Actually went and stood by the gen for what seened like forever and then went back in

lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
After smoking kush, I started running round my compound thinking I was running marathon race.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by antieverything(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2017
i was so hungry after puffing...so i had to eat..wyl i was eating i was so lost in tot i even 4got i was eating..i was trying to force d food tru my closed teeth grin...#cleantho
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 02, 2017
I was able to comprehend rocket science, make cosmic reckoning and beat Hon. Patrick Obiahiagbon at his game.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2017
gwine0047:
I was able to comprehend rocket science, make cosmic reckoning and beat Hon. Patrick Obiahiagbon at his game.

grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by siie: 12:38pm On May 02, 2017
wtfCode:
Lol.
I haven't experienced any unusual stuffs like this after kushing up.
I love weed, it makes me feel the way I need to feel.
I eat more and more foods, sexx taste good, music sounds so heaven, i feel very calm.
bro dahz all.

1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When You Were Stoned? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
Hahahahaha! grin grin
OP is a damn clown.
Well, I don't smoke but I I love mixing my joint with noodles or beans. The day I took my Friend's own without asking........I danced for hours without music. I remember I also woke up to use my phone as the DJ around 1am.
I was aware but it felt like someone was pulling my strings. See sweat sha.
Weed though, man's best buddy after a dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savagery At Its Peak!(pics) / A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda / "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.