Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why You Choose Yahoo Email? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why You Choose Yahoo Email? (886 Views)

Hackers Steal Over 400,000 Yahoo Passwords / Learn How To Hack Yahoo Or Facebook Account For Free / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by Comma: 3:06am On Jan 07, 2010
I am a Chinese, I have company email, but most of NG friends like to use Yahoo email, is there any body tell me why?
few people using Hotmail or others, any one could tell me why? God bless you
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by jave005: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2010
Well, Mr China man. I think you should start my minding your own business.
This is Nairaland not Yuanland. I suggest you go to your fellow chinese and
get the answer you seek.
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by markmogul: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
U are a filthy racist pig. people wit ideas like yours dont belong in the 21st century.if the chinese wanted to do business with you i bet you would have been all up in a hurry to get ur greedy little fingers on his money.
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by Comma: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2010
It's fine, I just want to start something here in Nairaland, not matter for understanding NG friends' idea or start my business
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by naija2net: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2010
Hi comma,

i think people fell in Love with the world Yahoo!

that's why most people use Yahoo! email and

beside Yahoo is the most popular website on

the internet.

I love it and i have 6 Yahoo! mail account!

Cheer! grin
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by blackweaver(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
for me when i started using yahoo, there weren'tso many other email addresses, ok i had a hotmail account and a one box; but onebox stopped being free and somewhere along the line they closed my hotmail account 'cos i didn't access it for a month. i have a gmail account now but i had been using yahoo for so long, it would be sort of inconvenient to start telling all my contacts to switch to my gmail so i might as well stick with yahoo
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by jave005: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2010
Ok,

I am sorry. You know your country is not fair to us.
You fellows threat us bad and yet you flood our country.

Yahoo! is a wonderful world. The first and best email or I think.

So what do you want to start over here?
It better be a quality product and those fake you dump here?

Be warmed. I am watching you!
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by lynxnoon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
i use yahoo to ward off bad guys from my other email accounts grin grin
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by DualCore1: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
I use Yahoo to Yahoo smiley
Re: Why You Choose Yahoo Email? by AKO1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Was the most popular at the time, had the most user-friendly interface and now, it has unlimited storage unlike miserly hotmail and gmail tongue

However the downside is that you have to pay for "Yahoo! Plus" to get POP functionality, whereas with hotmail and gmail its free.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Displays Windows 8 Features: Watch The Video Here / 500gb External Drive @ 6k / Vista Home Premium Key Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.