Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? (552 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Judithjovial(f): 7:47am On May 01, 2017
I was with my gal yesterday been Sunday weekend and she was chatting with an admirer, at first I was cool with it until the chat spanned for hours. Even when I came bk in the night she totally ignored me with this same guy online. I had to now let her know she's actually spent enough time with the chat she acted like she didn't hear so I had to repeat it several times all to no avail and now I checked her chat history to know what they were chatting about and I found out she deleted the whole chat. NOW i'm confused how would you judge this...

Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Judithjovial(f): 7:48am On May 01, 2017
Urgent Opinion needed...
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by omoasero(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2017
deleting her chat makes me feel like an option
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by MrDandy(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2017
You have the (f) on your profile and you're talking about your girlfriend

You must be a lesbian right?
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Judithjovial(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2017
MrDandy:
You have the (f) on your profile and you're talking about your girlfriend

You must be a lesbian right?
this was meant as opinion raiser not about my personal life besides the post is about a guy letting his gal know ways she's offended him with the chat
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2017
She is/will/have been cheating.
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by MostBanned: 9:01am On May 01, 2017
Judithjovial:
this was meant as opinion raiser not about my personal life besides the post is about a guy letting his gal know ways she's offended him with the chat

STFU! Impersonator
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On May 01, 2017
And you are a female?..no opinion
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2017
Judithjovial:
I was with my gal yesterday been Sunday weekend and she was chatting with an admirer, at first I was cool with it until the chat spanned for hours. Even when I came bk in the night she totally ignored me with this same guy online. I had to now let her know she's actually spent enough time with the chat she acted like she didn't hear so I had to repeat it several times all to no avail and now I checked her chat history to know what they were chatting about and I found out she deleted the whole chat. NOW i'm confused how would you judge this...
politely break up with her...
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2017
well i feel u should just be a man and demand to know everything about the guy and the chat... be in charge.. else you might just be wasting ur time on someone who is probably hanging around you while she awaits the real deal (guy) she has been craving for... be wise!
Re: Trust: How Would You Feel When Your Gal Deletes Her Chat? by ThatDeek: 9:41am On May 01, 2017
if I clear my chat history. it means i am cheating emotionally or sexually.

no trust

(1) (Reply)

The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? / the predicament we introvert pass through / All I Do Is Drink And Smoke, Will Marriage HELP ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.