Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,532 members, 7,968,511 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) (40209 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:19am On May 01, 2017
I just read about an animal who could have been kept in a zoo with lions
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
This has nothing to do with RCCG. The mention of the Church and the brandishing of its logo has achieved its objective of driving traffic to the story. But it has also achieved another objective of 'de-marketing' the brand. That said, I must add that people should not be quick to blame the Church on this particular case.

I have witnessed a case where a church separated a couple and advised them to stay apart for a while and reflect, while both parties were under church observation.

Churches don't 'force' couples to stay under one roof when life is under threat.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by vivian4god2010: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
You see why I keep saying any man that hits me would be good as dead?

Just how women endure abusive relationships/marriages is a wonder to me.

I can't believe this.

I can tolerate a man who cheats but cannot tolerate a man who beats me. Shikina
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
Rccg Again, No Wonder Many Of Their Members Marry Outside Cos Of Their Hypocrisy And Double Standards Which Favors The Men Over The Women

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by tolajay: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Ask yourself: "Who's the society?"

To often generalise could be a reflection of our defective world view, however, mere assumptions is more dangerous than the former.

Against your presumption that society led her to this stage, I beg to defer. She got what she wanted or at best what she failed to think of or see.

Mind you, she said she loved the guy. But here's the point: Love/feelings alone can't sustain any relationship let alone marriage. It can start it but to keep it afloat that's impossible.

One problem faced by many in this clime is lack of an independent mind - to think through issues, processes and choices...Follow follow too much.

For those who own a mind of their own, their lives aren't bounded/controlled by societal creeds.

Nigerians, Think!

Einl:
In our Nigerian culture we see an unmarried woman as a failure, and because of societal pressure and shame a lot of women marry animals disguised as men.

While in the marriage, the man will be physically attacking and beating his wife, but the woman will stay because society sees a divorced or separated woman as a shame to herself and her family.

I blame society.

Now what has she gained? Her death. A painful death. And she was pregnant. These kind of stories make me cry. So sad.

Ladies, don't marry because of the sake of marriage, or money or tangibles that can disappear.

Marry a man who loves you.

And for those who are in relationships where the guy beats them, you better run. Now. Before you end up like this woman.

RIP...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by vivian4god2010: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Will like to hear the Husband side of the Story

At first i wish to say i do not wish any Couple Death in the Course of their Marital Journey

But from experience i wish to ask some basic Questions

The Mother said the Man will buy little food stuffs.....that shows he does and if he had more money he wil buy plenty and dont know how the little food is been managed by the Wife

I wish to say that most Lasies in Todays marraiges dont want to leave according to their man Capacity but expects him to provides all their needs

I also wish to know the Beating on regular basis sometimes can be as a result of insubmission of the wife e.g lucking cloths on your husband that he wount go out if he dint drop money

At this level i wish to say i see some women as extorshionist and not wife Materials

Soory to the one that is dead.

If you're not foolish, please tell me what you are. So you mean the nonesense you wrote up there is enough reason for a man to kill his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by chuose2: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
It's becoming obvious that something is wrong with RCCG.

Their Adeboye makes them give him money to be blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Then he is seen flashing 666 when he preaches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
What a pity! Its the children I pity most, their suffering has just begun depending on their ages. The younger,the harder!!
Women will never learn. A mad woman on the streets alive with her kids and begging food is better than a dead married woman!! undecided
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe this.
Nne be careful what you wish for. Talk is cheap.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 01, 2017
Oksman:

The church does, it separates couples in this kind of union especially when life is involved. I don't think the church should be held responsible for her death! Her Pastor and the elders you mentioned, do not live in the same apartment with her to assess what she is going through. She could have walked away from the union being the victim irrespective of other peoples opinion, and not expect anyone to "PUT ASUNDER WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER" After all he was her choice, and no one forced her into it. It's one of the consequencies of the decisions we make in life, it may either make or mar us. May her soul rest in peace.
I know what I am saying, let's not be sentimental, marriage counselors always encourage women to stay,infact they encourage the woman to be a virtuous woman by keeping her home. infact some even go as far as trying to make the woman feel like she is the one bringing the beating upon herself by provoking him and do not always fail to point out how Sarah called Abraham her lord. The church will see you as a rebellious member for leaving your husband.Infact not just the church but society at large, but I hope someone some where is learning, cos in the end the same children you don't want to suffer will suffer more now that their mother is dead and the law catches up with their father, they will become orphans
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2017
Christainity and their immoral violent...........
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2017
1234onyekwe:
May her soul rest in peace, but to be honest with the house I don't pity such ladies u know why before she got married to this particular guy,there where a lot of good guys that were coming for her,but she never gave them a second Chance b/cos they were too nice for her liking,that was why she ended up with a beast in form of human, m trying to phantom why ladies end up with jerks or is it as a result of the way they are wired.

You cannot assume that she did that is wrong what if she had no other suitors and she got pregnant early and was forced to marry him

Not everything is as a result of rejecting a guy

rejection is a much needed redirection sometimes life

I read that he was an alcoholic and that is one of the greatest inducers of marital violence had nothing to do with her rejecting suitors she trusted and put her faith in the wrong man

Even when her mother tried she reported her to the same man he isolated her from family
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Agbafs2005:
Is this all about marriage? Are all marriages going sour now? What's happening? Twas not like dis in early 80's . na technology cause am?
... science & technology, my guy no b small gbege these 2 dey cause, sha 2 d lady: RIP, 2 d man: God run ur mata.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
but from experience i wish to ask some basic Questions
The Mother said the Man will buy little food stuffs.....that shows he does and if he had more money he wil buy plenty and dont know how the little food is been managed by the Wife
I wish to say that most Lasies in Todays marraiges dont want to leave according to their man Capacity but expects him to provides all their needs
I also wish to know the Beating on regular basis sometimes can be as a result of insubmission of the wife e.g lucking cloths on your husband that he wount go out if he dint drop money
At this level i wish to say i see some women as extorshionist and not wife Materials
Soory to the one that is dead.[/quote]... & when she does all these u kill her & say 2 urself: PROBLEM SOLVED. na God go run ur mata 4 attempting 2 defend evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Charly68: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
Staying in abusive union is uncalled​ for ,it can resort to death ..women should use their brain when it matters instead of following one impracticable religious doctrine
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by azaino: 12:44pm On May 01, 2017
i keep saying these always, women should flee whenever their husbands start using them for a boxing practice, cos of stories that touch, you mustn't remain in that marriage when your life is hanging on a pendulum. once you kick the bucket, he will marry another woman. When your husband beats you, accord him some reasonable space.
that's an advice
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by azaino: 12:49pm On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe this.
my hand no dey oo, are you a husband killer ?
but I hate abusive manage called marriage. I would've fled if I was the woman, because voom ka mma karia statement
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Emerald557: 12:53pm On May 01, 2017
KingLennon:

Just pray you don't marry a wife beater. The highest you will do is to arrest him

I will walk away from the marriage. Not just arresting him. I need to stay alive for my children
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2017
This is very unfortunate. The fact that some men (who are indeed not men) go ahead beating, abusing and eventually killing their wives should ginger the government to improve on the Laws governing domestic abuse and violence against women.

This wicked man should be apprehended and made to face the full wrath of law!
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by SURElee(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2017
Wait o! What is even wrong with our women folk sef? You marry a man against the wish of your parents who see sitting down than you who climbs an iroko tree, he beats you, a drunk and you still go ahead to born 4 kids with a 3 months pregnancy? Na wa o!is it that women don't know about family planning? Is like the women in violent marriages shoot out children like asteroids to pacify the dreanged men abi? Now she died living 4 kids behind.

This is a clear case of staying put to safe face because of what society will say. Mschewwwwww!!!! Society will always talk, you marry o! You no marry o! You born , you no born, them go still talk. People have to learn to live for themselves and not what people will say.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by dealslip(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
SIRKAY98:

At first i wish to say i do not wish any Couple Death in the Course of their Marital Journey

And which of your points justified the man's action.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by limamintruth: 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
SWORD419:
fear south

You are right. Fear South! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Arizontal: 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
.family members will be like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by kurlz(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Techwriter:
why do bloggers take pleasure in relating the church with evil practice? An RCCG woman attempts suicide comes to mind. Meanwhile when you read the story you will see the woman ran from islam into church because she needed help not because she needed God. But today she is branded as RCCG Woman. The only connection with RCCG in this story is that the lady is a choir mistress but they put the logo bold and church name in the title. Its while reading the story you will discover there was no mention of the man being a commited member of RCCG. I will not even be surprised its a christian that did this to drive traffic and make money at the expense of Christ and the church. Just keep bringing a curse to your life by fighting the Body of Christ

The game plan of the devil in Nigeria is to make people hate the church so we will slide into the US madness where morality is no longer a criteria in determining what goes into the constitution. It started like a joke in US (when they removed Bible from the school) but before you know it they started voting for gay marriage and trying to force it down on others.
I am not saying evil practices should not be reported because the church is involved, but simple observation will tell you they try by all means to robe in the church with every way possible in other to paint it black. Its just too obvious

#IStandwiththeChurch

God bless you for this comment.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2017
Mistake is not quiting the marriage esrlier on
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by andyanders: 8:27pm On May 02, 2017
...I stopped going to their house three years ago
because my daughter told her husband bad things about me saying I didn't encourage their union.

That is to tell you how stupid she was. I have seen some ladies of guys going back to star disclosing any advise given by friends or relations in order to win back sympathy and love from an abusive husband or friend but not knowing that those things she/he disclosed would turn back to hunt her/him.

Her mother advised her against marring a drunk but she went back to now tell the guy that her mother was against her marrying him.

She killed herself and deserve no pity. Women should learn that their life is greater than that love they moved in blindly hoping that 'love is blind'. Love is not blind , rather shine your eyes very well. If you get into an abusive relationship, run away even if children are involved. They will one day grow to become an adult and now learn why you left the house.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Techwriter:
why do bloggers take pleasure in relating the church with evil practice? An RCCG woman attempts suicide comes to mind. Meanwhile when you read the story you will see the woman ran from islam into church because she needed help not because she needed God. But today she is branded as RCCG Woman. The only connection with RCCG in this story is that the lady is a choir mistress but they put the logo bold and church name in the title. Its while reading the story you will discover there was no mention of the man being a commited member of RCCG. I will not even be surprised its a christian that did this to drive traffic and make money at the expense of Christ and the church. Just keep bringing a curse to your life by fighting the Body of Christ

The game plan of the devil in Nigeria is to make people hate the church so we will slide into the US madness where morality is no longer a criteria in determining what goes into the constitution. It started like a joke in US (when they removed Bible from the school) but before you know it they started voting for gay marriage and trying to force it down on others.
I am not saying evil practices should not be reported because the church is involved, but simple observation will tell you they try by all means to robe in the church with every way possible in other to paint it black. Its just too obvious

#IStandwiththeChurch
common shutup, what should they put before, atheist or Muslim?. when Evans was caught RCCG gladly took the glory for his capture claim G.Os pray was was lead to it.

now a member is dead, a choir mistress, yhur seeking disassociation, yhu want to paint RCCG as a glorious heaven , stainless, a woman died, a church member, a mother, if anything the church RCCG should be championing this, campaigning against the likes of such happening again. Buh instead yhur seeking disassociation,

what does that say about the church, yhu slowpoke, is that what Jesus who RCCG follows would have done?.

if RCCG takes the forefront against incidence like this, what do yhu think would happen.
if yhu know the definition of a Christ, yhur a disgrace that brotherhood.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingLennon:

Just pray you don't marry a wife beater. The highest you will do is to arrest him
21st century dude, a woman has more power now, than back then, the thing it depends on how far she wants to take it.
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2017
dquantom:
Why not report this without bias in your heart. Why do you need to attach her church to this case. You had even gone ahead to put the logo off RCCG. Na, the church kill the woman? The act could as well been perpetrated by any person irrespective of denomination or religion. It is very obvious you are bias towards the church. Repent or receive God's judgement.
she a choir mistress for Bleep sakes, there is no way the husband would have beat her in the past and she won't have sustained one for of injury or the other, add that to the fact that she was said to be begging for food at one point or the other.

dude the church is not responsible ,true there is a show of direct negligence from the church as awhole, if it had been a member, we would say she can hard her wounds or hardship. Buh she was a choir mistress, she stood at that alter and sang praises for everyone to hear n see. the church members as a whole are either zombies or they're just pure negligent to her suffering, add that to the fact that as a choir mistress, she definitely would have some sort of relation with the pastor.

let's assume the church did know of her suffering and decided at one point to intervene, I can bet yhu, that they encouraged her to stay on the marriage, am 100% sure, they encouraged her to keep hope maybe, her husband will change, God of RCCG, God of Adeboye would answer her prayer, she should hold strong.

instead of taking that woman from that mad man, so RCCG is shy of negative publicity, own up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death / Man Beheads, Removes Internal Organs Of Okada Rider In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.