Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,441 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara (20938 Views)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
divinelove:

If u kw Nnamdi kanu u won't say this he has said dt he is ready to give anything to achieve Biafra including his life so to him it is Biafra or death. We begged him so he won't die prematurely as he is sick n hence d struggle dies.

He is currently being treated and will bounce back soon to bring the zoo down
a sick should visit the hospital or be attended to by doctors at home, but your own Nnamdi is enjoying dinner. How awesome is freedom after imprisonment
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by GMBuhari: 12:23pm On May 02, 2017
Tazdroid:

Who give you red card? grin
One person with 20 accounts, i listed 6 already , there's many more

Pprobably , if you ever argued with anyone of the usernames i listed , you probably have gotten banned by them
okawanyi:

Could it be that I have been banned too? Am not understanding oh
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Wolfbrother(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2017
story
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by sweetgala(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2017
destinysaid:
Nigeria has a way of showing its full might when it comes to issue if oppression, what happened to the years of cases being swept under d rug, if it was a PDP man that stole money, d case for dn die.

Obviously a compromise might HV been reached behind d curtain.

His pics out of prison does nt look like d ones of b4 where he was vibrant. Sickness? Could be, or his spirit has been broken( I hope not!!)

His own spirit has been broken but he has a new rush of support from influential people, mostly the disgruntled elements from all over Nigeria who see him as the one individual than can truly cause extended unrest for this current FG

See the number of individuals who didn't get a gov appointment the Soludos of this world and PDP bigwigs like FFK
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by akanbiaa(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
divinelove:
It has been revealed by councel to CO accused, and an Abuja based lawyer and human rights activist Barr Maxwell Opara that Nnamdi kanu refused to accept his bail initially but they begged him to accept it because of his health.

There are plans underway to challenge his bail conditions in another court before long.
Hope you remember to worship your IPOB hero today Mr C I Complete I grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order / Court Awards Cristiano Ronaldo $300k As Compensation Over False Rape Case (Pix) / Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.