Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Who Is A Taaghoot? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Taaghoot? (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Taaghoot? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
At-taaghoot:

Anyone that is being worshipped and he is pleased(with it) is a taghoot.

Whenever you are defining what a taaghoot is, don't ever miss out the fact that he will be a taaghoot if and only if he is pleased with being worshipped, at least angels are being worshipped, the Messiah Jesus(peace be upon him) is being worshipped, but are they pleased with it? No, so they are can't be classified as taaghoots....

Ibn qayyim rahimahullaah said: tawaagheet(plural of taaghoot) are many and their heads may be classified into five:

1.) Iblees (As-shaytaan) may the curse of Allaah be upon him.

2.) One who is worshipped(other than Allaah) and he is pleased with it.

3.) One who calls on the people to worship him.

4.) One who claims knowledge of the unseen.

5.) One who makes rulings with other than what Allaah has revealed.

...............let me just chip in this, Note that the number 5 has explanations because the dogs of hell a.k.a khawaarij such as boko haram, isis, al-qaaeda and so on normally hijack that number five to support their misguided political aims, I wouldn't want to delve deep into that so I will just say, we can't go for jihaad now as we Still have most Muslims on the wrong aqeedah(creed), and with a wrong aqeedah, Muslims can never unite, so if we are not united then how can we fight under one banner?.............

So taaghoot are pleased with being worshipped, it should be noted that some of the acts of worship for Allaah includes;

1.) Calling on to Allaah

2.) Fearing Allaah

3.) Having hope in Allaah

4.) Praying to Allaah

5.) Going for pilgrimage for Allaah...

Now whoever is being feared as Allaah should be feared, called on to other than Allaah, being hoped on as Allaah should be hoped on, prayed to other than Allaah, if this person is being pleased with all this acts being done for him, he is a taaghoot.

The head of all tawaagheet is shaytaan......another taaghoot we are familiar with is fir'aun(pharaoh), he said: (I am your Lord the most high).

So be careful and dont be from amongst the tawaagheet....

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Warning Against Jokes That Mock Some Verses Of The Qur’an / Angola 'bans' Islam, Muslims, Becomes First Country To Do So / Angola Denied Banning Of Islam And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.