Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Guy Advises Buhari On How To Use Bobrisky To Get Nigeria Out Of rece... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Guy Advises Buhari On How To Use Bobrisky To Get Nigeria Out Of rece... (562 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / 2017 Budget Will Take Nigeria Out Of Recession Says President Buhari / WHO U EPP: Sanusi Advises Buhari To Jettison $30b Loan Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Advises Buhari On How To Use Bobrisky To Get Nigeria Out Of rece... by timmyrocks(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Tony Tida Tmg is at it again..At first he pleaded with the North Korean government to target his uncle after he sold their family land.. Now he is attempting to go viral for a second time, this time coming for Nigerian King of Snapchat, Bobrisky " I tut bobrisky is totally useless but just until last I realised he can be very useful...Nigeria will sell him to north Korea so that they caan use him to test their nuclear war poison.....this business will really go a long way helping us out of recession" Tony Tida

Re: Nigerian Guy Advises Buhari On How To Use Bobrisky To Get Nigeria Out Of rece... by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
Wey am na
Re: Nigerian Guy Advises Buhari On How To Use Bobrisky To Get Nigeria Out Of rece... by koolapo(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2017
lol, the guy no lie she, beht why??

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What These Cows Did At A Couple's Photo Shoot / Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique / Adedugba Joshua Temitope A Recent Nd Graduate Of Rugipo Is Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.