Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down (2609 Views)

Partners You Should Never Consider Settling Down With / Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? / 25 Yr Old Married Woman Gets Paid £45/hr To Clean Homes Completely Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down by Homers123(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2017
MrCork:

..if u settle Down..how are you supose to get babes?(No oofense) angry
Mr Cork,the legendary troll what's up? long time (No oofeense).
Re: Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2017
sinaj:
So a 25yr old is boy?

Don't mind them ,until their husbands whom they consider as small Boi slips away from their hands .
Inbetween kaffy husband was 25 years old when he got married to the dancer.
They have kids ,nobody hears their voice or arguments on social media .
And my humble sef is engaged to a 26years old guy. And he's so mature in everything . Am so loving everybit of it . No unnecessary drama, no suspicions , no unnecessary arrogance .

Op follow your mind , if u are earning an income and u have a matured lady by your side, who feels the way you do .Both of you are good to go.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down by Lionessza(f): 12:09pm On May 02, 2017
if you feel like you're prepared for that next step, go for it. There's no advantage to delaying marriage just for the sake of delaying it if you have your house in order and you feel like you and your partner are both ready for the responsibility. Plus relationships are much more enjoyable when you are younger so you will plenty of exciting stories to tell when you are older tongue just make sure you are both on the same page though.
Re: Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down by sinaj(f): 12:54pm On May 02, 2017
alexialin:

Don't mind them ,until their husbands whom they consider as small Boi slips away from their hands .
Inbetween kaffy husband was 25 years old when he got married to the dancer.
They have kids ,nobody hears their voice or arguments on social media .
And my humble sef is engaged to a 26years old guy. And he's so mature in everything . Am so loving everybit of it . No unnecessary drama, no suspicions , no unnecessary arrogance .

Op follow your mind , if u are earning an income and u have a matured lady by your side, who feels the way you do .Both of you are good to go.
Best of luck!
u xo right.

It takes 2 to tango.

With the right lady, op is good to go.
Re: Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2017
sinaj:
u xo right.

It takes 2 to tango.

With the right lady, op is good to go.

Of course !

A considerable number of older ladies are getting married to younger guys .
You hardly hear them fight or have issues of divorce .
Its all about understanding,love and respect.
Younger guys who are matured upstairs , don't have this arrogant air, some older single guys have around them : Am a tall cute successful eligible bachelor in town, any lady am wooing should count herself lucky to even be my gf , how much more my fiance ..lol
Such airs infuriate me like crazy.. Lol cheesy
It drives me nuts! cheesy
And they are always like , don't ask me where I am ? Or what am doing? I wil call u when am done with my daily activities , understood? Are we on the same page ?

I will be like what's wrong with this guy? Does he think he is saviour of all eligible spinsters or what?
Immediately one says such? Mehn its over . I don't have time for such arrogance .

Neither do they have this mindset that all ladies are hoes. They come in with a fresh mindset and give u benefit of doubt .

In fact
Humility is the key from both sides and goes a long way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Slayed Out Of Been Single / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? / How Does A Lady Know You Love Her And She Is Not A Hook Up? - Mature Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.