Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. (3231 Views)

Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You think it's a joke? Ask around
I'm happily married with a daughter wink
Happy new month
okay,I believe.Happy new month to you too.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Authentic1010:
Lmao OP most of the chicks I know can take care of themselves, you're probably not meeting the right women or ur in the wrong click.
Its not about meeting the right women, its about the mentality. There is more to money and sex in a relationship.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:

okay,I believe.Happy new month to you too.
Ire akari oooo wink wink wink
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ire akari oooo wink wink wink

Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
Mtcchhheeeew
What does a man have to offer an independent woman in a relationship?
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Authentic1010(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Its not about meeting the right women, its about the mentality. There is more to money and sex in a relationship.

That's what I'm saying, ur in the click of ppl with a certain mentality, and the men in that vicinity also contributed in creating the mentality.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Divay22(f): 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
cool cool
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
Huge sigh while smh
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
Mtcchhheeeew

What does a man have to offer an independent woman in a relationship?
The question is, how many women are ready to be independent? They should not be limiting themselves.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by runsguy: 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Remove sex from a relationship and you
will discover that 98% of ladies have
nothing to offer in relationships.
Remove money from a relationship and
you will discover that 90% of ladies
won’t see a reason to be in that
relationship.
Most ladies bring sex into relationship and
expect money and other financial gains
from the relationship. All these stories of
companionship, romantic, understanding,
handsome, caring, tall, dark, good
mannered etc. all mean nearly nothing to
most ladies.
Ladies be responsible nd maintain your
virtue nd dignity as an important
personality in d society... Y trade your body
for material things
BE WISE

Yea hope you will allow your sis/daughter marry a wheelbarrow pusher?
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
Authentic1010:

That's what I'm saying, ur in the click of ppl with a certain mentality, and the men in that vicinity also contributed in creating the mentality.
Well, if you say so. I agree with your second point though.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:05pm On May 01, 2017
runsguy:

Yea hope you will allow your sis/daughter marry a wheelbarrow pusher?
So long as the wheel barrow pusher has vision and is hardworking and if she loves him.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by runsguy: 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
So long as the wheel barrow pusher has vision and is hardworking and if she loves him.

Good one then brother, good one. As for me, my daughter/sista cannot marry a taxi driver
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
runsguy:

Good one then brother, good one. As for me, my daughter/sista cannot marry a taxi driver
So taxi drivers are not good husbands ba? If all fathers were like you. There are taxi drivers who has graduates as sons and daughters.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
The question is, how many women are ready to be independent? They should not be limiting themselves.
And the ones that are independent, what do men have to offer?

There are a lot of independent women around if you must know.

Most times I wonder what a man has to offer in marriage, especially when he's got a working class wife.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by runsguy: 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
So taxi drivers are not good husbands ba? If all fathers were like you. There are taxi drivers who has graduates as sons and daughters.

Well I wont encourage it but if it's what it is then I will give my support but I don't pray for such. I don't think we should blame women for trying to be with someone that can take good care of them. however, we should discourage them from being obsessed with material things. I think looking out for an average man is not a bad thing to do.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
And the ones that are independent, what do men have to offer?

There are a lot of independent women around if you must know.

Most times I wonder what a man has to offer in marriage, especially when he's got a working class wife.
One of the things a man can offer is defence or Physical protection. Its not that a woman can't offer anything, but its their kind of mentality that is making them do what they do.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
runsguy:

Well I wont encourage it but if it's what it is then I will give my support but I don't pray for such. I don't think we should blame women for trying to be with someone that can take good care of them. however, we should discourage them from being obsessed with material things. I think looking out for an average man is not a bad thing to do.
Na now you come.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
One of the things a man can offer is defence or Physical protection. Its not that a woman can't offer anything, but its their kind of mentality that is making them do what they do.
Defense? Lmao.

A woman does much more than a man in a relationship, but she's always taken for granted because of the money factor. You men think you do women a favour by giving them money. You men need to change your mentality too.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:27pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
Defense? Lmao.

A woman does much more than a man in a relationship, but she's always taken for granted because of the money factor. You men think you do women a favour by giving them money. You men need to change your mentality too.
LOL. Women offers more than men in relationship but i have given you one already. Well, if men have such mentality, women made it so. Their default mindset is to depend on a man. This is what i am fighting against. Imagine you as a big girl, meet him as a big boy. Haba! Who no like better thing?
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
LOL. Women offers more than men in relationship but i have given you one already. Well, if men have such mentality, women made it so. Their default mindset is to depend on a man. This is what i am fighting against. Imagine you as a big girl, meet him as a big boy. Haba! Who no like better thing?
We women are not stupid. You don't expect us to cook for you, some lazy men even want ladies to clean and wash for them, sleep with you e.t.c and spend our money again? It's not that we don't earn a living, but we can't just be stupid. A lady has to enjoy the relationship too, we can't be doing for you guys and getting. Lol

Also, men like to be in charge, so we only massage your ego by being that damsel in distress.

All this money talk is for broke guys. grin
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
We women are not stupid. You don't expect us to cook for you, some lazy men even want ladies to clean and wash for them, sleep with you e.t.c and spend our money again? It's not that we don't earn a living, but we can't just be stupid. A lady has to enjoy the relationship too, we can't be doing for you guys and getting. Lol

Also, men like to be in charge, so we only massage your ego by being that damsel in distress.

Lol. You are quite correct but i said 'in a relationship' thats before marriage. Well, most ladies cook, wash and as well sleep with the guys sha. In your contex, you have to spend na, certainly not on the man, but on his/your lovely kids, thus being a help meet.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:

Even if you spend on the man sef just as he is spending on you, na bad thing? I take men dependent ladies to be broke babes. Maybe you can put me right. I love to learn.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. You are quite correct but i said 'in a relationship' thats before marriage. Well, most ladies cook, wash and as well sleep with the guys sha. In your contex, you have to spend na, certainly not on the man, but on his/your lovely kids, thus being a help meet.
In marriage, a woman can spend on her man when the need arises.

I was talking about relationship not marriage.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Even if you spend on the man sef just as he is spending on you, na bad thing? I take men dependent ladies to be broke babes. Maybe you can put me right. I love to learn.
It's not bad, as long as he doesn't get the 'wifey' benefits in the relationship. Lol
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
In marriage, a woman can spend on her man when the need arises.

I was talking about relationship not marriage.

Yes the way ladies take this money and sex issues is making guys take you for granted. Imagine someone said ''every girlfriend is like olosho'' simply because they ask for money in the presence of sex probably as a gain or something.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
It's not bad, as long as he doesn't get the 'wifey' benefits in the relationship. Lol
LOl. No be una dey give them? Imagine if they say 'NO'.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes the way ladies take this money and sex issues is making guys take you for granted. Imagine someone said ''every girlfriend is like olosho'' simply because they ask for money in the presence of sex probably as a gain or something.
You don't ask for money because of sex or at the point of having sex. You demand when you need it.

Whatever rocks her boat though, as long she doesn't feel used and taken for granted.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by BoosBae(f): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
NaeChris:
LOl. No be una dey give them? Imagine if they say 'NO'.
Every woman with her values. Not every woman sleeps with her man before marriage. Some Will never wash for you. To each his own. Women do some of these things so they are considered marriageable.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 4:34pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
Every woman with her values. Not every woman sleeps with her man before marriage. Some Will never wash for you. To each his own. Women do some of these things so they are considered marriageable.
Thats true. Everybody get his/her way.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by NaeChris: 4:35pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
You don't ask for money because of sex or at the point of having sex. You demand when you need it.

Whatever rocks her boat though, as long she doesn't feel used and taken for granted.
She may not see it as anything, but the next person is reading a different meaning into it. Thats the point.
Re: Ladies Corner Guys! Keep Off. by Cleopatra4(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

What Is happening there, they share cake in za oda room?

Cause I love cakes smiley
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Hot Romance Stories You Must Need To Read / Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie / Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.