Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

(PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta (1185 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / Photo : Kendall Jenner Seen Practicing Witch-craft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by amakoro(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
Kendall Jenner just posted a new topless selfie and, honestly, her topless selfie looks appetizing.
In the picture, Kendall pairs jeans with waist-high orange boots, a hat, and literally nothing else. Kendall captioned the picture, "Playing dress up."

What do you about her waist-high boots?

MORE PIX HERE>>http://dailyworldgist..com/2017/05/kendall-jenner-go-topless-for-fans-on-instagram.html

Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by amakoro(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
grin

What kind of boots she wearing? grin grin grin

I can imagine if one day will flood in Calabasas & the water will rise til hips, im pretty sure she wont get wet grin grin grin

That boots looks like a life saver...

Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by RisingUp: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Cool
Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by subtlemee(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
Reminds me of pussy in the boot
Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by Partnerbiz(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2017
Who is she? Buharis son in law?
Make i go buy sense abeg.

See below for data pls
Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by decatalyst(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Reminds me of pussy in the boot

Pardon? What did you just write? shocked

Re: (PHOTO) Kendall Jenner Go Topless To Celebrate Her Fans On Insta by subtlemee(f): 2:33pm On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:

Pardon? What did you just write? shocked

Don't always read corrupt meanings into every post you read

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ban Any Davido's Music Video Shot Abroad / This Girl Want Me To Make Love To Her - Don Jazzy / Anita Joseph Looks Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.