Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigerians always have reasons to fear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians always have reasons to fear (578 Views)

Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo? / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Why Do Nigerians Always Blame The Leaders For Corruption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians always have reasons to fear by Mbeki: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2010
144.-( I) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if-(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members ofthe executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office;

116.-( 1)The Vice- President shall hold the office of President ifthe office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 or 144 of this Constitution.

(2) Where any vacancy occurs in the circumstances mentioned in subsection (1) ofthis section during a period when the office of Vice-President is also vacant, the President ofthe Senate shall hold the office of President for a period of not more than three months, during which there shall be an election of a new President, who shall hold office for the unexpired term of office ofthe last holder of the office.
Re: Nigerians always have reasons to fear by Mbeki: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2010
This is what Nigerians and their law breakers cant interpret from their own constitution

144.-( I) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if-(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members ofthe executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office; a!ld
(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) ofthis section in its report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

116.-( 1) The Vice- President shall hold the office of President ifthe office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 or 144 of this Constitution.

Simple and easy to understand. Our Leaders are canvasing for trouble I think
Re: Nigerians always have reasons to fear by Mbeki: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2010
My people dey fear too muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

We fear for the thing we no seeeeeeeeeee

We fear for the air around uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

We fear to fight for freedom

we fear to fight for liberty

We fear to fight for justice

we fear to fight for happiness
Re: Nigerians always have reasons to fear by Mbeki: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2010
We always get reasons to fear

We no wan die

We no wan wound

we no wan quench

We no wan go

I get one child

mama dey for house

papa dey for house

I wan build House

I wan enjoy
Re: Nigerians always have reasons to fear by Mbeki: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
We watch as the country goes down! too bad for once giant of Africa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Failed_States_Index

(1) (Reply)

Yemen Claims Bomb And Plan Originated In Nigeria / Senate: Give Yardaua Ultimatum: Consituents, give your senators Ultimatum / How Do We Salvage A Sinking Ship Without A Captain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.