Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,886 members, 7,912,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters (2353 Views)

"I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by tkgz(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 characters
Yes guys they say are naturally promiscuous and an angel as a wife may still not make a man sexually faithful to you.But im not talking about sexual faithfulness but the actual act of dumping you for another lady which is a terrible slap on the ladies in such situations. But im happy to let every lady reading this to know that it will be extremely impossible for any lady to snatch your man from you if you have these 6 wonderful attributes. 1. A good cook:- I can not stress this enough. If you know how to cook your man’s favorite food and i mean you really take time out to ask him what his favorite is and you go out of your way to learn the act of preparing such food in the best way he likes for him whenever he wants it then you have secured him 50%. 2. Be his personal private LovePeddler: Don’t be deceived,every man wants his wife to be a sex-maniac for him in the bedroom and the more timid you are the greater the chance of losing him so give him real good in the bedroom and zip him down when he least expects it and blow that trumpet so good and make his head spin and trust me, he will run home to you everyday. 3. Financial independence: Please if you are a “full housewife” reading this i guess its time to free yourself from perpetual insult. get something doing no matter what and even if you are not allowed to do an office thing just try and get something doing because nothing trips a man than a financially independent lady even if you don’t spend a dime on the home front,the fact that you have something doing that brings home money is good enough. And for those who play to their hubby’s gallery of sit at home order,be ready to be mocked by same man when there is a tilt in his emotional balance.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/ladies-no-woman-can-snatch-man-6-characters/

1 Like

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
I can't cheat if dat girl is my bae
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Ajoboss(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
Tell dem ladies abeg
U said 6..I'm waiting for d remaining 3

1 Like

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Ajoboss(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
see ya life grin
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by greatnaija01: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
bros forget that thing, CHEATING is not a respecter of BODY SHAPE, SIZE OR EVEN AGE

dingbang:

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2017
Ajoboss:
see ya life grin
mehn shey u see dat yarnsh.. D tips sef alone chei.. Abeg just tell me. Wetin go make me cheat on dat girl
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by greatnaija01: 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
WITH ALL THESE IN PLACE.... a guy would still cheat... a dawg cant deny his urge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by firstking01(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
Arrange your work properly....that lady's curve tho.
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
WITH ALL THESE IN PLACE.... a guy would still cheat... a dawg cant deny his urge.

that's so true
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Na only yansh you see oo..
What if she is very ugly?
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by greatnaija01: 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
boss lady i hail o. thanks for commenting. grin

baddestchic:

that's so true
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
boss lady i hail o. thanks for commenting. grin

lol
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
kissIf i marry this type of wife kiss if my work ends at 6 o'clock expect me home at 6:10

1 Like

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Splinz(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
Stories.

It is not by culinary, financial stability nor being curvaceous. It is of grace. smiley
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na only yansh you see oo..
What if she is very ugly?
dat body can't carry an ugly face
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Gracias74: 6:58pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
I comment my reserve based on logistics
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Kondomatic(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
Real men are not snatchable and a cheat will always cheat.
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Crownwahley(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
Op be deceiving them ooo. with this we will still cheat, its in our blood to cheat, only God can help us jare, if u like make u write 100 steps that won't make ur husband cheat, all na wash,

PEAK,Its in US
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
Gracias74:
I comment my reserve based on logistics
ur so not making sense right now
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nickizoe(f): 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
ur so not making sense right now
angry grin
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
Nickizoe:
angry grin
lol I feel she was just tryn to be relevant.. Who says dat nowadays.. I comment my reserve... Come even add based on logistics..

And she thought I would type lol..
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
It takes good character and that kinda ass for relationship to work
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
It takes good character and that kinda ass for relationship to work
yea yea. Dont mind me.. I am very much hell bent on character... Irrespective of body type
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Mansions: 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
Currently I have a girlfriend that her asss is bigger than this one in the pics with flat tummy,she cooks well, she does house chores but the problem is that she doesn't like sex ,she doesn't suckk dikk .mehhhnn is pissing me offf. Wetin I wan use her fat assss do if it's not useful in bed.
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by oviejnr(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
Forget character or anything, the only thing that can prevent me from cheating is when im married. As a man, you need to have another woman as an option should incase your first choice leaves or misbehaves, i can settle with the other. sad
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nickizoe(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
lol I feel she was just tryn to be relevant.. Who says dat nowadays.. I comment my reserve... Come even add based on logistics..

And she thought I would type lol..
i still don't even know why people keep saying that Logistics stuff...na that one the knock me off self.... Anywey yur Bad with yur previous comment grin
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2017
Nickizoe:
i still don't even know why people keep saying that Logistics stuff...na that one the knock me off self.... Anywey yur Bad with yur previous comment grin
as in eh.. Its so stale ryt now..
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nickizoe(f): 8:00pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Very stale...Right from time i wasn't a follower of that three words..... Some dudes on NL would quote me atimes and add that, buh i don't quote them back cause is so irritating to me ...

Howdy you?
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nickizoe(f): 8:00pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Very stale...Right from time i wasn't a follower of that three word... Some dudes on NL would quote me atimes and add that, buh i don't quote them back cause is so irritating to me ...

Howdy ?
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
If he is going cheat he will
No amount of curves can help .. ...

He can even cheat with a chic thats got no boobs , ass or face
Its the kitty that is d main event grin
Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
Nickizoe:
Very stale...Right from time i wasn't a follower of that three word... Some dudes on NL would quote me atimes and add that, buh i don't quote them back cause is so irritating to me ...

Howdy ?
just cool.. Preparing noodles.. With egg.. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

If hisgoing cheat he will
No amount of curves can help .. ...

He can even cheat with a chic thats got no boobs , ass or face
Its the kitty that is d main event grin
chai this mouth eh I go cut am commot oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Got Married Today!!. / My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her / What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.