Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? (1158 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
I met her, we gist and I told her I want a relationship with her.... her reply surprised me

she said, I can't go into relationship with you but we can date...

Me.... I don't understand
She... yes I want us to be dating but not into relationship.

please guys what's the difference between relationship and Dating?
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Young03(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
Why u no ask her d difference
aswear i dont know
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2017
Young03:
Why u no ask her d difference

aswear i dont know
I asked but she didn't say anything... she said she just want it like that
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
What is the difference between Relationship and dating?

Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
Dating means going out together.....

Sex inclusive
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Young03(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I asked but she didn't say anything... she said she just want it like that

ask google
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Young03:

ask google
anyways thanks
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
a wise man once said : "Its simple,

in a relationship you have sex twice a week

while

when dating you have sex any time you like"
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Softorgasm(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
what she meant was that the both of you can be friends with benefits.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by elaigwusimona(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
the difference btw dating and relationship is dat u can date while dating and also relate while in a relationship period.
#UseYourHead
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Relationship last longer than dating. lolzz.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
what she meant was that the both of you can be friends with benefits.
what could be the benefit bro
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Softorgasm(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
RichlyOBS:
what could be the benefit bro
She gives you sex anytime you need it and you give her money.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by SafeDavid(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2017
Relationship is an ongoing exclusive thing but dying is an occasional but not so exclusive thing.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Relationship last longer than dating. lolzz.
so dating don't last long?
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
SafeDavid:
Relationship is an ongoing exclusive thing but dying is an occasional but not so exclusive thing.
am not understanding anything here
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by SafeDavid(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
RichlyOBS:
am not understanding anything here

One is when you and the person keep relating on a one on one basis over a period of time while the other is when you decide to see or go out mostly on special occasions.

People confuse the two even though they seem almost like the same thing.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
She gives you sex anytime you need it and you give her money.
that's prostitution
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
a wise man once said : "Its simple,

in a relationship you have sex twice a week

while

when dating you have sex any time you like"
kinda

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
It's the same thing abeg!.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
It's the same thing abeg!.
same thinking
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2017
Differ !

Dating is when you are seeing your options
For example you can be dating a guy for 2 months .. restaurants , movies , phone chats but nothing concrete has been established .

Relationship
You have both committed to be exclusive with each other and it is more long term and intimate .

You can date two people and end up falling for one then you go into a relationship with that person .

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 01, 2017
RichlyOBS:
same thinking
Simply put...

Question...Are you in a relationship?.

Answer...Yes, I'm seeing someone.

Invariably the person is saying he/she is dating someone. So what's the difference?. It means the same thing.

My opinion.
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Differ !

For example you can be dating a guy for 2 months .. restaurants , movies , phone chats but nothing concrete has been established .

Relationship
You have both committed to be exclusive with each other and it is more long term and intimate .

You can date two people and end up falling for one then you go into a relationship with that person .
confirm

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by OGsteven(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2017
Spelling
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2017
OGsteven:
Spelling
what
Re: What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? by RichlyOBS(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Differ !

Relationship

noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend And Husband Snatchers Should Read This / Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant / Check Out This Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.