Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,250 members, 7,974,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:47 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (434916 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Asgafrealtors: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
*DO YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT AS A TENANT?*

Due to the African undue attachment to land and landed property so much attention and superiority is added to the status of “Landlordship”. This makes up for the ill treatment the so called landlords do met out to their often poor tenants.

The Nigerian law is all encompassing and people-welfare oriented.

The law went on to provide an avalanche of rights, duties and privileges for tenants. Am set to outline and dwell in the details on the rights, duties, privileges, powers and remedies open to tenants in Nigeria, as a whole.

Join our our Hub Center on Saturday 15th of June 2019 by 5pm to get an in-depth knowledge about Tenant - Landlord Rights in Nigeria.

*send a WhatsApp message to 08065329702*

https:///Fl7G0LQZwQhCbn2vJ3Cccv

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Asgafrealtors:

If its ordinary acquisition, you can apply to pay Ratification on it but if it's committed (meaning that gov has plan on it)... There is nothing to be done than to stay off

Thank you for the brief and concise explanation. Let me also ask that in case one finds out that he/she got a land with "Agricultural purpose"... Can that person also apply to pay Ratification.
Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Asgafrealtors: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
freddywells81:

Thank you for the brief and concise explanation. Let me also ask that in case one finds out that he/she got a land with "Agricultural purpose"... Can that person also apply to pay Ratification.
Thanks

No because it's committed for agricultural purpose
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Asgafrealtors:

No because it's committed for agricultural purpose

Thanks for the response...
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by folmus: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2019
freddywells81:

Thanks for the response...

hope you haven't bought Gosgra land in Agbowa? That land is a committed land for Agric purpose and can only be ratified for same.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Hordbaz(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin : grin
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2019
folmus:

hope you haven't bought Gosgra land in Agbowa? That land is a committed land for Agric purpose and can only be ratified for same.

No, I haven't sir. I heard about a land in MAYA, from a friend of mine which had been assigned for agricultural purpose and I observe people had built houses and most still in progress,hence the reason for my question. Thanks for the heads up though
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by folmus: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2019
freddywells81:

No, I haven't sir. I heard about a land in MAYA, from a friend of mine which had been assigned for agricultural purpose and I observe people had built houses and most still in progress,hence the reason for my question. Thanks for the heads up though

Good you made your research. In the Agbowa, people have started building too and people are living there but the axis is actually Agric land. You know anything with Govt, it can be tomorrow or in few years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.