Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (434920 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrAlert(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very useful information. Well done.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by drewe20(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
filcast:
Hello House,
I need guidance on how to get titles for my land for the purpose of using it as collateral to obtain loan from the bank. The land is located in my village.

Your village is in what state sir? You need to get a Certificate of Occupancy or a Governor's Consent. But the first step is to get a Registered Survey Plan. Once you have that, go to the Ministry of Lands in the state and find out the steps for acquiring title. Your Registered Surveyor and Lawyer should be able to advise you.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2020
drewe20:

Your village is in what state sir? You need to get a Certificate of Occupancy or a Governor's Consent. But the first step is to get a Registered Survey Plan. Once you have that, go to the Ministry of Lands in the state and find out the steps for acquiring title. Your Registered Surveyor and Lawyer should be able to advise you.

You're wrong sir. Lands in Nigeria other than urban areas and areas covered by minerals and minning resources are entrusted in the local chiefs/council as the case may be. Governor's consent or C of O isn't necessary for lands situated in villages and rural area.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by femtech442(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
filcast:
Hello House,
I need guidance on how to get titles for my land for the purpose of using it as collateral to obtain loan from the bank. The land is located in my village.
Location of ur land
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by filcast(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2020
femtech442:

Location of ur land
IMO State
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
filcast:
So how can I use the land to secure bank loan

Gather the relevant customary title documents.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ask4obii(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Perfectly ok to buy such lands. The fact it has Excision means it has been released by the government from earlier acquisition.

Just ensure that you confirm the land falls within the Excision proper.

Good luck.

Sarang:
Can someone verify gracias Global properties if they sre real or not?

Also is it true that all lands in Ibeju Lekki is fake?
How true is this?

Is it okay to buy a land with excision?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by momove4real25(f): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
mayana:
Hi, I urgently need advice. I am about to buy some plots of land in Ogun state from a real estate company. But investigation shows that the land is under Government acquisition but not committed. The land has a verified survey plan and deed of assignment. Also there is proof of effort made to ratify the property. Can I still buy such a property? please I need your expert advice.
08161375559 call me. I am in ratification department if you need c of o for uncommitted land in Ogun State or private land
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by momove4real25(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
vampire2020:
Good day guys,I kinda need an advice from a real estate expert. Just two weeks ago I paid my grand uncle a visit ,he reside in Ogun State songo ota to be precise,prior to my visit I told him I am interested in diving into real estate,he then told me to come to ota to invest cause where he stays you can get a plot of land for as low as 350 to 600k ,which I think I am good for,cause I willing to invest four million right now in the acquisition of some piece of Land and obtaining the C of O in that area right now and fence all the land round because of the fear of omo onile lol.

My first plan is to build like a four bedroom flat on one of the piece of land in the area,I just an advice from an expert before I move on.
contact me to check the status of your land with the Ogun State Govt. 08161375559
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Stallion93(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Has anybody really Bought/Sold a land via An Advert here on Nairaland? Because it seems Nigeria has plunged to despicable depths that Almost no one can carry out legit Business Transactions online but it’s sad because We spend a great deal of useful time online and It’s relatively easier compared to the old way of doing things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.