Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians (817 Views)

How Two Planes Collided At Popular Kenyan Airport / Popular Kenyan Singer, Victoria Kimani Shares Pantless Picture On Instagram [pho / Popular Kenyan Booty Queen, Corazon, Turns Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
Larry host one of the biggest television shows in Kenya, #TheTrend.

he has hosted a lot of top Nigerian artist like Yemi alade, Tekno, Davido, Ice prince, Tiwa savage and flavour.

I do watch clips of his show on the tube. he's good though but Timaya really got on his nerves lol

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
more

Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by etzskillz(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
we all know burna is rude
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
lalasticlala

mynd44 abeg mek una help me push am to the appointed place make my data no be waste ooo.

http://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/DN2/957860-3886758-format-xhtml-p5y4f6z/index.html

Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by nwaanambra1(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
this OAP is a very polite guy.

if he is to be a Nigerian, i know the kind of insult and yabis he would av used to finish these our arrogant ghetto trained artist.

to the OAP, on behalf of the entire gentlemen in Nigeria who understands the ethics of business, we sincerely apologize and ask you kenyans not to take it personal - such arrogance is only found in the likes of half educated illiterates like burnaboy, flavour, davido and the rest of them touts!

you can never see the likes of P-Square, 2baba, adekunle gold, wiz-kid, Don-Jazzy, D-banj and the rest of them real superstars we have exhibiting such poor mannerism.

but our wanabe poor churchrat artist always like to feel like they have arrived - but whn push becomes shove they will ask us for contribution.

once again pls find it in you to pardon them and still allow then earn the stipends they make from kenya - they badly need it for their drugs and osogbo weed.

thank you.
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by oatzeal(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm....Adonbelieveit
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerians are fast becoming under welcome in most parts of the world because of our bad attitude to everything
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by RiversWatchDog(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by axortedbabe(f): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
nwaanambra1:

if he is to be a Nigerian, i know the kind of insult and yabis he would av used to finish these our arrogant ghetto trained artist.

to the OAP, on behalf of the entire gentlemen in Nigeria who understands the ethics of business, we sincerely apologize and ask you kenyans not to take it personal - such arrogance is only found in the likes of half educated illiterates like burnaboy, flavour, davido and the rest of them touts!

you can never see the likes of P-Square, 2baba, adekunle gold, wiz-kid, Don-Jazzy, D-banj and the rest of them real superstars we have exhibiting such poor mannerism.

but our wanabe poor churchrat artist always like to feel like they have arrived - but whn push becomes shove they will ask us for contribution.

once again pls find it in you to pardon them and still allow then earn the stipends they make from kenya - they badly need it for their drugs and osogbo weed.

thank you.

u are right
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by YungJo207(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2017
seriously this dude is a joke and trying to be funny or popular, they say oh this artist couldn't come this and that the question is why didn't they?? If you know celebrity life then you'll know anything serious can pop up any time and they need to be there, celebrity life is full of the bad you can see mean while a situation they need to attend to or they tired them self na human being na.
A song just came to mind for this dude
Popular,you wanna be popular ular popular hip hip
And since I got popular this enemies try to blast me ( in vector voice )
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:13am On May 02, 2017
Nor be una wey dey fans dem and their crap music

As far as Nigeria is concern Adekunle Gold does it best for me

We Nigerians are too proud, always thinking we are alpha and omega

Follow Mark Zuckerberg On IG. And learn the true meaning of humility

Kenyans I do apologize

You guys should support your own forget about all this our drug lords
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2017
lalasticlala why my topic no dey ever make front page embarassed embarassed
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by prettyesther20: 7:22am On May 02, 2017
He is right buh generalization is bad.

Looking at just Davido and some of his 'i have made it', 'i have money', 'i can feed all Nigerian' attitude, u will see that money breeds pride and arrogance.
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Amberon: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Lol...you call nigerians poor. Aren't Kenyans poorer?
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by Realhommie(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2017
nwaanambra1:

thank you.

I agree with you albeit not totally, Wizkid's name shouldn't be on ur list of well behaved Naija celeb's/superstars... He isn't any much different from them Burna, Davido and the likes.
Re: Check Out What This Popular Kenyan OAP Said About Nigerians by siie: 11:18am On May 02, 2017
This op sef funny.. how do u expect Drug Barons to behave?

(1) (Reply)

Reekadobanks Throw Back Picture With Mum / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / ''i'm A Top Class Prostitute," - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.