Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,548 members, 7,944,631 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked (760 Views)

How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / 18+: You'll Be Shocked After Searching This On Google!!! / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked by mhizsexybae: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
Read more here

http://naijashuu..co.ke/2017/04/anthony-joshua-says-eba-plus-egusi.html?m=1

Heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, has revealed the
Nigerian foods that gives him strength.
The UK-based boxer born to Nigerian parents said his
heart still belongs to Nigeria despite being rejected by the
country’s boxing officials many years ago.

Anthony, who knocked out Wladimir Klitschko, his
Ukrainian counterpart, in a heavyweight fight at Wembley
Saturday night, said he still enjoys Nigerian foods such as
pounded yam, eba and egusi, which he described as the
secret of his success.
Speaking on how he feels achieving such feat, the visibly
elated Joshua said, “Very humbled and not just for myself,
but for the people that have worked with me, so it is
important that I can only repay by achieving things in the
ring”.
“My heart is with Nigeria, my heart is with Britain, I’m a
Nigerian by blood, yes. Eating eba with egusi is the secret
of success”, he told Oma Akatugba of Sportsbrand.

On his connection with Nigeria, the heavyweight champion
said he would meet the governor of his state back in
Nigeria to help the people.
“I’m even trying out to get to meet the governor, and go
and get something back to Nigeria, even though we do
small things for the country between my family and my
mother.
“We help out the village she came from and If I could do
more on a large scale, I’ll definitely come down there and
associate myself more with Nigeria,” Anthony Joshua
added.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked by Shelloween(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
Ftc
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked by kachi19: 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerians and eye service

since he won this fight every Nigerian wan de claim brotherhood... As if they were all raptured when this guy was rising from the bottom
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Secret In New Interview; You 'll Be Shocked by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Ghanaian Guy Weeping Profusely On His Wedding Day - Photos/video / 5 Signs To Know You Are In A Wrong Relationship / Witch Doctor Separate Man And His Sister-in-law Who Got Stuck During Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.