Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) (39951 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Mr2kay3: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
cool
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by nabegibeg: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
grin

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] and they will say age does not count
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
na she go dey climb ontop during d firing.
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Flashmove: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A photo of a newlywed couple have got mouths wagging online. According to a social media user who stays in Nasarawa area of Kano state, the man has been in a longtime relationship with the lady before he finally tied the knot with her. Happy married life to the lovely couple.

Via >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/check-out-this-wedding-photo-of-big.html

The Slim man is Just hidding Inside AGBADA , remove the cloth you will see say na cloth you dey see
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by sisisioge: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
EastGold:
How will she cope under his trailer?

She's never gonna get under it. She's a cowgirl for life!

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
There is nothing too heavy for a woman to carry.
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Sexytemi:
The lady is heavy weight champion ogringringrin, is it me or she doesn't look happy...

Anyways...Happy Marriage Life.

Yeah, she looks resigned. See the way she sat like one negotiating a truce. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Buffer(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
EastGold:
How will she cope under his trailer?

Forget about the large body size, it might just a a 2-plug engine underneath. I know their type
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Hillarie(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2017
Hehe.. even her pose show say she dey think.. 'Dear Lord, in Your hands, I lay my spirit' grin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Uppalove(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2017
Kobicove:
The bride has a lot going through her mind at the moment...

Number 1 - How will she carry this overload later in the night? undecided

Number 2- praying that God should give her the strength to carry her cross. grin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Jesu!!!!!!!!

OVER LOAD!!!!!!!

Anyways TODAY is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! cool

HAppy birthday!!!
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
suzan404:
Na their type dey get tiny d**k sad
so u like it big?grin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by agrovick(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2017
They berra stick to girl on topgrin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2017
lepasharon:
Can he find his penisss?
u too dey like peniss discussiongrin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2017
Orobo Sunday and fido dido
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2017
suzan404:
cucumber type spotted grin .... na una type the like cucumber type lol

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2017
True love or na through money?
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Alitair(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2017
Destined2win:
sad
It's obvious the lady is not happy. Then why marry him
Speak for yourself.
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by ladySuperb(f): 10:22am On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

HAppy birthday!!!
thanks dear
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Homers123(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
My oh my.
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by kaypower1(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2017
Perfect definition of " i full ground" hml to them
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2017
This is what they called IMPROPER FRACTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 02, 2017
suzan404:
you like big ones abi?
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2017
They should always adopt reverse cowgirl style
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2017
I doff my hat for the man jare!

Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by stamapro(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Jesu!!!!!!!!

OVER LOAD!!!!!!!

happi bday, I wish u OVER LOAD!!!!!!! Blessing.
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2017
Haxine:
2mins Man cry
U know this man?
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2017
suzan404:
No matter how him dick big him belle don cover am
Nor talk say him dick small cos wat if him decide to lise weight now. Just talk say him don big pass him dick
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by dammieight(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Jesu!!!!!!!!

OVER LOAD!!!!!!!

U reg ur acc on my birthday...Dec the 3rd.
happy birthday to u
Re: Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2017
Where are those holy that claim missionary style is holy sex, abeg come and explain how this couple can have a holy sex life cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Rules / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.