Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,811 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? (1469 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
To me.
If God Should Give Me That Opportunity
I Will Ask Him"Why Do The Wicked Prosper And The Righteous Suffer"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
To me.

Yelloooo, dis is the romantic section angry

Anywho, the righteous may have many problems, but, God delivers them from all.

Now move ya tred
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
Who created him
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Who created him

Common dude!! Really
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Epositive(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
why i was born in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by LethargiQue: 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
Do you know you can make me a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Common dude!! Really
Any question bro
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by raph101(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
The guy above me just stole my question!

What DA heaven's am i doing in Nigeria?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by adegeye38(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
To me.
God has answers to all questions in d bible, and you can also ask him ny question ny time ny where nd he will answer
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by phensbassey: 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
when this world and its wickedness will end...
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by raph101(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
Epositive:

U just asked my question
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2017
Why did He create humanity knowing fully well what would happen at the end of it all

I mean, He created people knowing fully well they'll have to go through hardship and then at the end of the day go to either Heaven or Hell. What's the point in it then
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2017
If we were made in his likeness does that mean he has a joystick too?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by youngest85(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
I don't have any question coz I have answer to them all
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Any question bro

U know that to create something means to start something right As in a factor of time, the when!

When was it created? Created in so so date...

U already know that God isn't bound by time, hence there is no when as regards to his being.

2 Likes

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Common dude!! Really
An Intelligent question
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
Epositive:
ask buhari

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
raph101:
The guy above me just stole my question!

What DA heaven's am i doing in Nigeria?
ask your father
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
adegeye38:

God has answers to all questions in d bible, and you can also ask him ny question ny time ny where nd he will answer
How?....there its not everything that the bible talks about
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
this guy is fvvvvcking insane grin grin grin
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
phensbassey:
when this world and its wickedness will end...
Buhari will answer that question
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Epositive(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
ask buhari
useless response
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2017
darioNaharis:
Why did He create humanity knowing fully well what would happen at the end of it all

I mean, He created people knowing fully well they'll have to go through hardship and then at the end of the day go to either Heaven or Hell. What's the point in it then
can you pls do me a favour by asking your pastor this Question?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
lol funny you ask TEKNO PANA @Big cassava
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
y didn't he give me 10inches dicqk
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
youngest85:
I don't have any question coz I have answer to them all
really?
How pls
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by youngest85(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
really?
How pls

When you attain some levels of spirituality, you won't ask questions again
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
youngest85:

When you attain some levels of spirituality, you won't ask questions again
oh really?
So you're trying to tell me that
I'm spiritually Bankrupt
Or
I'm Spiritually Handicap?

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
konjishild:
y didn't he give me 10inches dicqk
yours is not a case
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
can you pls do me a favour by asking your pastor this Question?

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
Epositive:

useless response
stupid question
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunityto Ask Him A Question,what Will You Ask? by Epositive(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
stupid question
and you opened a thread with it,,, just negodu undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies / Photos:sexy Pretty Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / 7 Common Behaviors That Make You Look NEEDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.