Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (33107 Views)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law / Northern Governors Beg Ortom Not To Abandon Forum Over Benue Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by VULCAN(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
Are you speaking as a Rivers man or a resident of Rivers state?

I know you are neither because you spelt his name Amechi and its only illiterates who cannot spell the name of the governor of the state where they reside or are from.

So since you are likely neither why speak on a matter you are not versed on?

FriendNG:

Amechi remain one of the good Niger Deltans ever lived. Despite all Wike effort to tanish Amechi he could not provide a single evidence that Amechi is corrupt. Only media noise.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
Cowardic Em*r

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by airminem(f): 9:47am On May 02, 2017
Emir Sanusi told the north governors the truth and now they want his head on the table. Anyway, i dont see Sanusi apologize.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by vecman22(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2017
BlowBack:

Go and recite your koran and stop disgracing yourself here.

Sanusi's official name is Muhammadu Sanusi II.

His father was the Amir of Kano until he was dethroned in 1963 and his step brother then an ambassador to Senegal was turbaned as Amir of Kano.

Google Mummadu Sanus I and Muhammadu Sanusi II

Pls leave dah guy alone, it obvious he has more facts Dan you n learn how to pass your touts without insults it only makes you look dull
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 10:03am On May 02, 2017
So an Emir apologizes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Eluwilussit(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:
I thought the man is fearless according to some of his southern supporters. He realize these E warriors cannot help him at the end.

- Emir Sunusi is an appointee of the Government who is answerable to a Commissioner, not even to the Governor says Ganduje.

Great revelation. Thought he was lord over the North. Paper tiger. No weight at all.

Wait o, so why jona no been fit go fish out the guy? Jonathan too weak. Emir wey dey answer to ordinary commisioner? I tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by nawtyme: 10:21am On May 02, 2017
neocortex:

Gullible fellow, how do you know that he apologised ?
And unnamed source say so ?
Moronic zombie here is a source https://www.nairaland.com/1561797/over-alleged-missing-49.8bn-oil#20330953
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/missing-49-8-billion-sanusi-makes-u-turn/
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by nawtyme: 10:28am On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

And as of date, Do u still believe over that amount stated by Sanusi is missing?
Of course more than that has been stolen by the past and present administration. What I am saying is that you don't rush to the public with an information that you cannot defend owing to the nature of his position only to come back to apologize later.
The same Sanusi told the legislative arm of government that they gulp 3% of the national budget. He was called to defend it and with apologies he did. That was when I began to respect the fellow only to come out later to flip flop on things he has said.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by neocortex: 10:46am On May 02, 2017
nawtyme:

Moronic zombie here is a source https://www.nairaland.com/1561797/over-alleged-missing-49.8bn-oil#20330953
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/missing-49-8-billion-sanusi-makes-u-turn/

Dummy, I am still waiting for your proof that sanusi apologized to the governor.
Nigeria is stagnant all because of people like you who swallow everything they
are told.
Too difficult to think ?
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2017
BlowBack:

His father was the Amir of Kano until he was dethroned in 1963 and his step brother then an ambassador to Senegal was turbaned as Amir of Kano.

Face the argument, Wetin bring Koran into the conversation? Hahaha , Nice one FriendNG, u just destroy the the clown with facts Hahhahaahah grin
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by blackboy(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2017
He thinks like he did for GEJ he will do for kano state govt. None everyone be like GEJ
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Ugosample(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:
I thought the man is fearless according to some of his southern supporters. He realize these E warriors cannot help him at the end.

- Emir Sunusi is an appointee of the Government who is answerable to a Commissioner, not even to the Governor says Ganduje.

What does southern people have to do with this?

He was only trying to show your people the light, but it seems they are redeemable
Millions of Almajari, exploding fertility rates and religious extremism undecided that he is speaking against, your people are not ready to change

Besides, the Emir will not apologise like that, it's a lie

If na could tackle the FG head on as CBN head, who is an illiterate Governor?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by monex(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2017
BlowBack:

Grandfather not father. FriendNG correct you na
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
The governor is not wise. He will finish his 4 or 5 years tenure as governor and vacate the seat to become an ordinary citizen below the Emir for life.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by arsenal33: 11:45am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

He has not escaped to Ivory Coast
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Guyman02: 11:51am On May 02, 2017
Fake News, until I hear from the Emir that he apologized I won't accept APC News
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by tuniski: 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

He has been demoted since he became emir from a global figure to a local champion answerable to commissioner! The chanji coroners were slighting previous govt with this commissioner controlled appointment chai!
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Comrsaheed: 12:30pm On May 02, 2017
Indeed you really did a good job guys. a good peace makers well done please keep it on.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by hatchy(f): 1:43pm On May 02, 2017
AceRoyal:
This is why the North will hardly make any meaningful sustainable development.
They hate the truth&freedom of expression and thoughts.
The northern elites fear freedom so much that they have chosen to enslave their people through religion and lack of proper education.
Instead giving them hand outs to keep them in check.
I Sincerely hope it doesn't have grave consequences in future!
Is Book Haram not evidence of the grave consequences? Just wait and see how the North continue to implode and destroy itself while the South move 50 years ahead.
It will take 1000 of the likes of Sanusi to change the mindset of the North.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by BetaThings: 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
criminalmindz:
u see the way the north behave, brotherly love. them down settle but the south Judas amaechi felt too big to beg gej. the man who wanted to be vice President ended up as minister for agboro. shame on ameachi and those who betrayed the south

What did Amaechi do wrong?
Who cast first stione? Was it not Patience Jonathan?
Was it not Jonathan that was using a thuggish CP (Mbu) to harass Amaechi
Fayose is doing worse and you hypocrites are praising him

The same way you were praising Sanusi until you nearly tipped him over a cliff
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by SycophanticGoat: 2:58pm On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

What's your own business with the north? Face your south and develop it like Dubai.

As long as we are in "one Nigeria", the north is everybody's business. Until the country separates, the north will continue to be our concern. We are free to criticize the north when need be. Capish!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by SycophanticGoat: 2:59pm On May 02, 2017
BetaThings:

What did Amaechi do wrong?
Who cast first stione? Was it not Patience Jonathan?
Was it not Jonathan that was using a thuggish CP (Mbu) to harass Amaechi
Fayose is doing worse and you hypocrites are praising him

The same way you were praising Sanusi until you nearly tipped him over a cliff

What did Sanusi do wrong that the whole north was going haywire on him? undecided

Are his allegations and statements about the north wrong?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by wirinet(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
criminalmindz:
u see the way the north behave, brotherly love. them down settle but the south Judas amaechi felt too big to beg gej. the man who wanted to be vice President ended up as minister for agboro. shame on ameachi and those who betrayed the south
Bone that thing. You are still exhibiting pains of election loss. There is nothing like betrayal in politics, it is a game of personal and collective interests.
Jonathan betrayed Ibori by hounding him out of Nigeria and helping the British jail him. Since Ibori came bake Jonathan has not met with him. Most south south and south east politicians betrayed peter Odili when he wanted to seek the PDP presidential candidate position in 2007. Most Igbo politician betrayed Ekweme in 1999. Most Hausa Fulani politicians betrayed Buhari and Ribadu and supported Jonathan in 2011.

Please you guys get over Jonathan's loss.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by juman(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2017
I think he would be wonder why he didnt go for politics instead of emirship.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by sshalom(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2017
We wait as matter unfolds.... No comments for now!
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:32pm On May 02, 2017
Story for the masses
The war is not over. SLS is a vengeful man with a long memory
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

What did Sanusi do wrong that the whole north was going haywire on him? undecided

Are his allegations and statements about the north wrong?

His statements are capable of upending the established order. The ruling class fears revolution
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Lightening: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:
Alright since the Mumu Alade has finished searching Google to make Sunusi father an Amir but to know avail. He resorted to show of shame. Let me ignore him. At least I frustrated him with the facts.

But at least for wise readers the late Emir of Kano does not reduce himself to politician level. The late emir of Kano single handedly overule the judgement of a sitting court in Abuja.

I didn't know Ado Bayero was also an appeal court.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Lightening: 8:51pm On May 02, 2017
The Emir of Kano's Stool has finally been demystified. It is a shame that Sanusi made a uturn and apologised for saying the truth. The same Sanusi that called the Senate's bluff when they threatened him with sack as CBN governor over his accusation that the Senate spend 1/4 of the Nations overhead. The kano emirate may never recover from the humiliation of this Emir held in very high esteem and believed to be more powerful than even the presidency. The more honorable path for Sanusi would have been to stick to his opinion, which i perceived to be laudable, and face the risk of being deposed and still be known as a man of honour that being forced to eat this humble pie with the consequence of opprobrium on this ancient stool. It is indeed unfortunate.
Re: Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf by Jelal0007(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
repogirl:
Can you see how useless and Petty these stupid politicians are? One criticizes the others government and that one launches investigation into the other's finances. Is that how they fight their corruption fight?

Because he attacks you means you should attack him back. Then that one now comes back to apologize because he himself is not a saint.

Nigerians, when are we going to awake from slumber amd demand that our thieving so called leaders are accountable to us?
Lmao, madam u need 2 understand the dynamics of politics. A pot should never call kettle black. SLS is talking about issues affecting the North (2a great extent which is true). But the way n manner he goes about it is wrong. U can't be an appointee of a govt n then lambast it (d govt). If u have reservations abt certain policies of the govt, there are more civil/diplomatic ways 2go about it. His father (Muhammad Sanusi I) made the same mistake. U may try 2 correct sm1,but the way n manner u go about it matters a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos / In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.