Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (49921 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by seangy4konji: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
once i cash out also...i am also leaving Nigeria for good...

Enough is enough.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Lifestone(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
DarkRider:
who is this one? If a building collapses the contractor goes to jail; not the awarder of the contract. All you mentioned are miscellaneous compared to the benefits of the presence of such a ministry in your locale. Israel is sensible enough to know that
I only gave an advice
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Lifestone(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

I want to believe you are more civilised than most of his followers.

Yet all these flawless gift of yours never made you as successful.

Worry about yourself, don't worry about the prophet.
Nigeria and religion, we simply lose our rationality once it comes to religion.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by chiraqDemon(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2017
Who em epp
Abeg ehen b first flight to israel make i help am book na na nau
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Sagathecaptain: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
If God is in support of the relocation there nothing bad about that.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by mecussey(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

is that all you could think of.....myopic thinkers

you no see say him relocation means more travel tickets from miracle seekers both from Nigeria and South Africa and other countries That patronize his ministry......which means Israel gains and zoogeria lost

and tell me where In the world you hear church paying tax or do you just make things up

na now pple go know say our presido wan visit Scoan. Nigerians like anything foreign, very soon u go begin see governors heading to isreal to visit scoan.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Lifestone(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2017
mmsen:

That's good. Let him go to Israel so that the fraudster can end up in prison.
I won't call him a fraudster. He needs to just be very careful in this decision. He should stay in Nigeria. Finito
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by absoluteSuccess: 8:59am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

Nigeria and religion, we simply lose our rationality once it comes to religion.

You are thinking from this same bias in your post. Religion is our weakness, yet a man make a name for himself therein, make a name for yourself too in whatever you believe.

Stop being the all perfect.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by longsammy: 9:01am On May 02, 2017
Don't tell me, Prophet TBJ has just been signed by Israeli Government. Good deal though grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by rejoice4eva(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
TBJ should be very careful not to go to jail in Israel. A lot of things he gets away with in Nigeria would have put him permanently in prison in Israel, the building collapse where hundreds died is an example. They don't joke with taxes also and some of his deliverance practices may be frowned at in such a civilised world.
Thousands die yearly in a religion rite in a nation including Nigerians. Who has been prosecuted, even press did not report well. You better keep shut.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:
TBJ should be very careful not to go to jail in Israel. A lot of things he gets away with in Nigeria would have put him permanently in prison in Israel, the building collapse where hundreds died is an example. They don't joke with taxes also and some of his deliverance practices may be frowned at in such a civilised world.

are you really advising him or your expressing your hatred towards him?
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by donnie(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2017
Meanwhile Pastor Chris recently had a series of conferences in SA, pulling delgates from 200 nations.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/3768842/loveworld-festival-music-arts-lfma2017

Nigerians continu... tongue
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by MicroBox: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
So T.B Joshua with his intelligence is not quick to know that this is brain drain..
Isrealites hate blacks naturally and for this invitation, they have truly done some great homework to see how big they are going to gain from this invitation.
It will take very long before Africa will grow. Even pastors fall for their trap Hmmm.
Great Engineers, Doctors, Scientist, Economist, Sportmen/women all drained out of Africa yearly..
Bad leaders! Bad leaders!! Bad leaders!!! No doubt are the major contributors to this.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by AlphaStyles(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2017
Isreal is not Nigeria

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Lifestone(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2017

Ezechinwa:

are you really advising him or your expressing your hatred towards him?
Advise ma broda, I don't hate. Lots of Nigeria Churches do have problems in developed countries, so they can't operate the way they do in Nigeria.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2017
mikeapollo:
TB Joshua did not say he is relocating to Israel. Stop sensationalizing issues.
I watched the service life. he only hinted on the opportunities being offered by the Israeli government for him to come and use their facilities and Biblical sites for crusades, church services etc.
He only used the occasion to draw attention to how Nigeria (and Africa) maltreat their heroes who are incidentally more appreciated by the Western world. He used Anthony Joshua as another example of how we reject our people who then turn around to be global heroes.

Please let us put his message in proper context

Nairaland land of fake news. the op didn't check it he rushed to put it on front page.

lala I hope snake doesn't bite your head someday
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by omojeesu(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2017
onatisi:
Good Move by israel. Tb joshua ministries balone is capable of pulling thousands of people into israel every month. More money for israel. Their tourism industry too will benefit a lot plus their hospitality business.

You're right!
But for me it's an important end times move.
TBJ is going to be a major false prophet operating right inside Israel with powerful demonstration of satanic activities that will deceive and sway millions.
Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by dottyeah(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2017
Ope ooooooo, this calls for celebration, only God knows his own people, this Prophet of doom should leave Nigeria ASAP, and he should remember to carry his demons along and also demolish or sell out his Scoan in ikotun egbe so that the traffic jam in that area can reduce.... Demon in form of man... Isiewu
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by dottyeah(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2017
I agree with you sir, that man is an anti-chtist and God will expose him in Jesus name
omojeesu:

You're right!
TBJ is going to be a major false prophet operating right inside Israel with powerful demonstration of satanic activities that will deceive and sway millions.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Junior66(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Good news. When are the other Pentecostal pastors relocating to Samaria? The earlier the better.
Wetin T.B Joshua do you? He is not flamboyant, doesnt own Universities, gives most of his Church earnings to charity, doesnt interfere in politics, rarely grants interviews, stays in his church and minds his business. Wetin una want for this country sef?
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by zoedew: 9:26am On May 02, 2017
Sydney17:
It's a shame! Majority of those criticizing this perfect gentle man don't even know him! They rely on newspaper stories written by a reporter using his or her own personal view to change mind set of the gullible ones! They rely on beer parlour gossips! They rely on what their pastors told them despite the fact that it's obvious other pastors are jealous of this man! Here's a man that doesn't own a private jet or any crazy bill paying university, here's a man that doesn't have a house of his own aside sleeping in the church or the prayer mountain, here's a man that doesn't drive any flamboyant car or SUV like his peers! The only sin he's committing from our own perspective is because he's healing the sick, the only sin he's committing is because he's helping the needy, the widows! The elderly! The disabled and of course he's casting out demons in the name of our Christ Jesus! If this man worship idols and do all these goods and our special Men of God with big grammers worship God, then something is wrong somewhere! Don't just join the bad wagon to crucify and condem someone u don't know! As a xtian u have the right to pray to God to show u who someone rather than ranting just because of what u heard or read! May The Lord help nigeria if we miss this man!

One day everyone will get to know who he really works for. Just read The Bible and live by its contents.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by naijablood: 9:29am On May 02, 2017
As much as I am not his fan .. But leaving Nigeria is a blow on the face for him .. Comparing isreal of 8million population with only 2% population as Christians with Nigeria of 180 million and 48.3% Christian
Well he is got to decide for himself
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by dauda090(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
the devils in nija dn throw their talented son
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:32am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

Advise ma broda, I don't hate. Lots of Nigeria Churches do have problems in developed countries, so they can't operate the way they do in Nigeria.

may you live long my brother.
your not far from the truth indeed, although am a fan of TBJ, nobody should be above the law. I get your point
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by mechanics(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
If it is that law recently pass, it has been suspended, I don't think that's an excuse for him to leave Nigeria, after all, we still have pastors much here.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by UgwuKristian: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
[s]
Lifestone:
[/s]
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:38am On May 02, 2017
Just endeavor to obey the laws in Israel. In Israel the government and the people have worked hard to ennoble their country. They have not achieved development by tolerating evil the way we do in Nigeria. In the event of a building collapse you will be jailed if found culpable. You will not be treated with honor as they do with criminals in Nigeria.
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Cutie09(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

Building collapse and he end up in jail how? Where's the engineer the architect I don't think he will end up in jaul.if building collapse unless he refuse to listen to safety warning
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

Unfortunately you are naive, Israel is not a Christian country and the country is not ran based on the sentiments that we carry in Africa

You're the one who is naive, you said churches pay tax in Israel which is a lie. And there are pentecostal churches in Israel that conduct deliverance, none of them are sanctioned. Stop exhibiting ignorance here
Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2017
onatisi:
Good Move by israel. Tb joshua ministries balone is capable of pulling thousands of people into israel every month. More money for israel. Their tourism industry too will benefit a lot plus their hospitality business.

You understand the game.
It's tourism

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by Horleey: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
Lifestone:

You sound as if TB is the one performing d miracles, if God is in charge then he need not worry!! `Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world`

1 Like

Re: "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua by donnie(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2017
omojeesu:

You're right!
Jesus is Lord.

See your mouth. You think the antichrist is that foolish, to invest in someone who is busy proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ as having power to save heal and deliver?

You have already been recruited unknowingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.