Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Question Of The Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day. (318 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day. by Davindal(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
Guys,most of you are aware of how the devils in women could be let loose once certain situation in their lives changes, which could be getting a well-paying job, being famous, etc.

As a result of the above, they seem so arrogant and conceited, and see themselves as goddesses.
This consideration informed my decision to ask the following questions below:

Guys, are you gonna be comfortable in a relationship, particularly, when your wife/girlfriend is richer than you are(has bigger financial muscle than you)?

Are you gonna remain in that relationship or simply walk away, knowing full well about the recoil consequences of not quitting?
Re: Question Of The Day. by dingbang(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2017
I can't be jobless and tell myself I want to marry a rich lady or let alone be her girlfriend... I will rather friendzone myself..
Re: Question Of The Day. by SINZ: 7:35am On May 02, 2017
It all boils down to character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day. by stiflerdrug: 7:36am On May 02, 2017
Nothing to say
Re: Question Of The Day. by ellagabs(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2017
chop d money, chop her join,... wit beta chopin u cn actualy tame her u kn cool
Re: Question Of The Day. by Kondomatic(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2017
There's no devil in my woman

(1) (Reply)

What Your Say On This Issue(exclusively) / Do You Need Additional income (bitcoin)? / Just Look At What He Did To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.