Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend (30216 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by itsop(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2017
As seen on her page yesterday... Read what she posted below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/friends-are-evil-current-miss-tourism.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Came: 8:47am On May 02, 2017
My dear forget that man, because he no truelly get your time, he no love you at all.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
Lol. They just stole her ATM or blocked her oil well. It's a rat rat race among girls.

Ole ji, ole gbaa (Thief don thief thief).

I am sure the guy is not an average hustling guy. The hustle for rich connections among babes is real, very real.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Crauxx(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
You dont know what you have till you loose it.

I fit swear say she too dey form for the guy and stuff. Na im the guy find him way.

But this girl fine na.

For her boyfriend to leave her, it must be something serioous

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by cnwamo(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
If your friend or anyone at all can take your Man or Woman away, then in my opinion he aint yours.
It's good she's moved on. No time. cool

9 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by lfleak: 11:40am On May 02, 2017
The nairaland i visit with my former username back in 2012-2014 is different now! then we have very educative and motivational articles on NL FP... but now, reverse seems the case...
NL is now filled with thwarty news... a friend of mine added me to a whatsapp group yesterday where they make something trend and bring it to NL and use it to drive traffic from NL,... they will use different account to react and trend on a crap topic and bring here to NL.. Oga seun abeg quality don dey fade oo

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by maximas(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
meaning ? how she pay for it
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by emmydykes(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2017
Im not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by madjam(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
kk

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
Ladies will always betray demselves d more reason y i dont do d chase dat much anymore i just exploit dis weakness

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Mckandre(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
Story. cheesy
She's using style to tell us she's single.

Anyway to the mods that buys and markets cock and bull story everyday on FP angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by tundejoseph4(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
Ore odenu.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by eleojo23: 11:41am On May 02, 2017
If her character is as beautiful as her face and the guy still decided to leave her, then that guy has lost something precious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by kelvin88(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
m
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by xcllaxix(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Queen wey no fit type correct sentence...
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by LatestAmebo: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
lol
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Ursino(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
That's how they end up inheriting curses. Move on girl!
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by guyla: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Thank God you are not considering suicide ,I think you should be made a youth ambassador
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Believe7(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
choi see wetin person fit miss..miss tourism am right here..i promise i wont cheat on u..

3 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by gaskiyamagana: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
What the guy do to you is awaiting your friend. This is not a curse but natural course of justice.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by LatestAmebo: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
SMH
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Booked
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by JerryLegend(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Pictures of the so called friend?? Because this girl is damn cute
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by eleojo23: 11:43am On May 02, 2017
?
xcllaxix:
Queen wey no fit type correct sentence...

Well done, professor of English. sad We have seen you.

3 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by airminem(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Her exboyfriend is only being selfish like one million and ninty nine thousand boys out there. Move on with breaking men heart.

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Nobody: 11:43am On May 02, 2017
grin
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by DavidDplaymaker(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Your Friend Is Not An Evil Person. If A Guy Loves you And You Love Him As Well, Nobody On The Surface Of The Earth Except Death Can Snatch Him Away From You.

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Merteenz(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
She was busy with tourism shocked
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by Zizicardo(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
whatever is meant for you, will surely be yours. he's not meant for you, so he left for good. forget about him girl. life fe is too precious

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by In2systemsTech(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2017
She's pretty
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend by josephine123: 11:44am On May 02, 2017
ok den

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.