Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,779 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances (30652 Views)

Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by BlueRayDick: 8:41am On May 02, 2017
DarkRider:
SMH. Philistine attitudes like this is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today

But seriously what is wrong in participating in community service? So those who serve in cities should be excluded from community service and those who serve in the hinterland should be the only ones participating in it? What do you call that? Kazakhstan attitude I guess
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by daintyprincess(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2017
my local govt did biometrics for April pv signing n it went smoothly
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by hoover420: 8:43am On May 02, 2017
Initial Gra Gra
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:43am On May 02, 2017
modelmike7:
That's a noble idea...

What is worth doing at all is worth doing well!!

If u wan serve ur father's land, serve and if not, siddon for house instead to dey dodge your work upandan!!
For your eyes, you sabi talk.
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by mystry(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2017
modelmike7:
That's a noble idea...

What is worth doing at all is worth doing well!!

If u wan serve ur father's land, serve and if not, siddon for house instead to dey dodge your work upandan!!

sharap you be Corper?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
yemimajid:
For your eyes, you sabi talk.
...chain! Nairaland sha!! No insult wey person no go hear from all dis kids!!
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Theoigios(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2017
Even this fingerprint nonsense can be manipulated sef...
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by wickyyolo: 8:48am On May 02, 2017
grin grin Thank God don finish
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:48am On May 02, 2017
mystry:

sharap you be Corper?
..... I served during the time your uncle served, can you tell your uncle to shut up?! Nairaland sha!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by trinity11(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2017
When basket of rice Na #700, alawee Na 19k....
now wen basket of rice Na almost 2k, the so called alawee still dey 19k.

and they want these guys to take the service seriously like it used to be.

yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:51am On May 02, 2017
modelmike7:
...chain! Nairaland sha!! No insult wey person no go hear from all dis kids!!
Bros, if you know say you don old, then you suppose know say your time don pass, wetin tin you dey find for nysc forum?
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:53am On May 02, 2017
yemimajid:
Bros, if you know say you don old, then you suppose know say your time don pass, wetin tin you dey find for nysc forum?
A Topic on Front-page?!
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
modelmike7:
A Topic on Front-page?!
Don't matter, has-been.
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nigeriadondie: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
Them no give conditions to payment of bogus allowances to our useless senators and house of reps members. Them no give conditons to them with d so-called constituency projects with nothing they do or to show for in their area of constituency. This doomed nation is not worth serving.
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by visi123: 9:16am On May 02, 2017
Samexdx:
Just for 19k?
Not just for 19k, the motive behind it is to ensure the goals of NYSC is actualized.
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by joycluv: 9:27am On May 02, 2017
X
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by WhereIsBuhari: 9:51am On May 02, 2017
Nice move, in other news #Where_is_Bubu?
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Samexdx(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
visi123:

Not just for 19k, the motive behind it is to ensure the goals of NYSC is actualized.
hmmmm... They need to up their game in other to have access to the 19k from the federal government
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by arcnomec(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2017
Here in kano we do thumb printing for our monthly clearance .So it is real,my dear

gocac:
lol..... no be nigeria u dey? e no go work na just stunt..... empty ginger....!

but try attend cds meetings na!
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by apeiron24(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
Nobody is Useless! Future Stars, Don't Miss www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by DarkRider: 2:10pm On May 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:

But seriously what is wrong in participating in community service? So those who serve in cities should be excluded from community service and those who serve in the hinterland should be the only ones participating in it? What do you call that? Kazakhstan attitude I guess
Everyone should participate in community development; irrespective of location.
By how is sweeping development?, abi if u sweep ur house today u no go sweep am tomorrow?
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 02, 2017
Bad news for Ghost corpers angry
Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On May 02, 2017
DarkRider:
Everyone should participate in community development; irrespective of location.
By how is sweeping development?, abi if u sweep ur house today u no go sweep am tomorrow?
You think it's not development if you decided to take out the development and examine it singularly.However it's called community development for a reason.
When you as a group of educated people decided to sweep a market which has always been littered and unkempt for a long time, you are sending a message to the occupants of that market that it is the right thing to do. By the time you sweep and you further educate them if the dangers of trading in a polluted environment, believe me they will learn som thing that will definitely improve their living conditions.

I served in a part if the north where they don't pay much attention to hygiene, but with some CDS taking place in the market, things improved greatly before we left.......Hope you get my point now

1 Like

Re: NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances by DarkRider: 2:14pm On May 04, 2017
BlueRayDick:

You think it's not development if you decided to take out the development and examine it singularly.However it's called community development for a reason.
When you as a group of educated people decided to sweep a market which has always been littered and unkempt for a long time, you are sending a message to the occupants of that market that it is the right thing to do. By the time you sweep and you further educate them if the dangers of trading in a polluted environment, believe me they will learn som thing that will definitely improve their living conditions.

I served in a part if the north where they don't pay much attention to hygiene, but with some CDS taking place in the market, things improved greatly before we left.......Hope you get my point now
oh.now I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ / Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu / Bride Plays Brigade Drum With Her CDS Colleagues On Her Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.