Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,209 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export (9315 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Nigeria Loses $9bn Annually To Poor Agric Investment –minister / Cashew Export Master Class. ENROLL NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by FavoredGuy: 10:29am On May 02, 2017
Baaaad business!!!
Stop the expertation nah! That's all!
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by Originalsly: 10:32am On May 02, 2017
5oyad:
Yet super hero Buhari has shared over 1tr with his anticorrupt governors. Just imagine if he had declared a state of emergency in various agric sectors and pumped that money into the sectors. Instead he has enriched less than 50 people with such obscene wealth. BUHARI is a disaster!
What did the previous administration do in its yearsss in office?...since you are keeping count... how many got rich?....and did you imagine what they could have done? ... using your logic wasn't GEJ also a disaster? It is people like you that are enemies of progress.... too many blinded by politics.
@ topic. .. this is a big problem... Vietnam is doing so and so...India is doing so and so... are those industries sitting and waiting for the FG to build factoies?..is the cashew industry state run?.... we sit and depend on the government to do everything...is Nigeria a Communist State? If the FG can't do it then we should invite foreign investors.... seems we are unable to organise and help ourselves.... handicapped... mentally and physically.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by juman(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2017
Olyboy16:

No! what failed and is still failing us is a divided Nigeria. if we stood as one Niger Delta militants wont be blowing up pipes, if we were united we wont have to import everything including light bulbs; we have the brains, we have the hands and the legs in Nigeria, but the moment the hands and the legs also want to become the brain...the parlous result is what we have as the catastrophic condition Nigeria is currently in.

We the masses are one. Truly one.
It's the useless greedy Nigerian leaders that never believed in this country.

Here in my street there are people came from across the country, we live peacefully for decades. We live as one family.

So the problem is the unserious leaders that deliberately destroy the country.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by juman(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2017
Imagine even a large scale farmer became president, he could not develop agriculture to enviable position.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by Olyboy16(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2017
juman:

We the masses are one. Truly one.
It's the useless greedy Nigerian leaders that never believed in this country.

Here in my street there are people came from across the country, we live peacefully for decades. We live as one family.

So the problem is the unserious leaders that deliberately destroy the country.

As much as your notion seems plausible, we can't ignore the huge ethnic vulnerability within our so called national unity. it is true that we may seem to live happily with each other, but we tear apart at the slightest influence by these political vagabonds who carelessly use ethnical sentiments as political weapons. A person is a fool when he is not aware of a foolish perspective! We as a people need recognize any form of political ethnical/religious propaganda and collectively engage the sponsors ( of this chemical weapons) in intellectual rebellion. Only then have we truly achieved national unity.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by kolaish(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2017
Vicboi1:
we loose more than that , do you know that Nigeria can generate electricity through coal yet we cry of lack of power supply , do u how much money we loose from the oil sector .

The only solution to do to Nigeria for a group of people to rise up and start killing this politicians whether APC or PDP
My brother, you have spoken well. But I want to add that corruption is not only the problem of Nigeria, but good leadership, which we are still lacking. If the government doesn't have a good economic plan and policies, the country will keep dwindling back just like we are witnessing. Subsidy was removed by government but me and you are paying the subsidy directly/indirectly. e.g. I pay extra N4,000 almost every 10 days to fill my tank, (N13,500 as against N9,500 before subsidy removal) not to talk of the gen for my buz. Since they removed the subsidy, what have been done with the money saved in terms of infrastructure?

I just pray and hope that Nigerians will wise up and elect someone reasonable enough to lead this country without putting ethnic and religious consideration into the polity. let me just stop here for now.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by bamasite(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2017
setup the factories and stop telling us stories of possibilities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyr5LWXTRHQ
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by rinzylee(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
Wow..... Finally someone is seeing what I am seeing. It's been 4 months of cashew deals and with each truck I load and send out of Nigeria I check my bank alert with mixedfeelings wondering what we could have generated if we set up processing plants here. If we continue this way, very soon our cashew would be priced below 1000$ for a tonne.

Audu Ogbe should resign... He knows next to nothing about Agriculture. Has he ever been to any cashew plantation? They are busy giving lands to Chinese and Indians for what I don't know yet they won't think of setting up a Govt owned processing plant at least in the six Geo political zones since cashew virtually comes from all over Nigeria.

2019 .....Don't let Tribal / religious or political sentiments blind you again. Let's take back our country.
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by mikolo80: 12:24pm On May 02, 2017
Vicboi1:
we loose more than that , do you know that Nigeria can generate electricity through coal yet we cry of lack of power supply , do u how much money we loose from the oil sector .

The only solution to do to Nigeria for a group of people to rise up and start killing this politicians whether APC or PDP
Nzeogwu did it and look at where we are today at each others throats
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by chiefkex(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
Hmm.. We import we lose We export still we lose
If Nigeria is somebody male child, he would have been cast out long ago...
NIGERIA.... mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by Yungsolex(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
See and buy available Kogi State whatsApp me:+2349026016611
Re: Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export by imhere: 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
In need of cashew nuts call 09067060965

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Distributes Seeds To Farmers / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.