Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend (35002 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by emmysam2: 9:16am On May 02, 2017
Na girlfriend . She will always be a liability unless she is a wife
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by olatade(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2017
that him trouser sha
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Koolking(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Dress sense of these rich black guys is so wack! Is it a black thing? White seems to get it right to some degree
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by EmmyDJourno: 9:20am On May 02, 2017
Dear Wilfred Ndidi, no your problem begins cause all em fake slay queens would be gunning for you now they have seen your true but not too....... shocked......Babe

Moral Lesson: Until your ready to make the jump, let no one know on Social media that you are at the cliff

Please Note: The truth hurts grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by sarrki(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2017
smithsydny:
Who God done pick call sarrki cant stop him

Bros morning

Wetin I do again ooo

Am a patriot

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by neutrotoba(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal" and yet nah toyota 'highlander' way the back shocks nor good hin girlfriend dey use........... angry

Ps-If he is "20" then the girlfriend will how old? 14?

Shey oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin ni? Must you say something negative?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
slex:
shocked 20 year old.. hmmm okay, let me come and be going before they go and come for me.
azinn ehnn!! I almost pretended i didn't see the 20

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal" and yet nah toyota 'highlander' way the back shocks nor good hin girlfriend dey use........... angry

na him collect 15m or his club. Not all gals are materialistic na. D car fit no be her own self

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:

....The £15m is the sign on fee...it goes to his parent club not to his pocket..get your facts right before spewing bull crap...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Brisleypat: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps-If he is "20" then the girlfriend will how old? 14?l
Lol bro funi, not every invest on expensive cars. He might av something better his money goes to besides it might no be his/her car. She could prolly take the picture anywhere not necessarily with her car at the background.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by haykes(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
Face ur career small boy,and that bae chest look bigger is she from cossy family?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
smiley
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2017
Pls am not understanding who is 20 years old here.
Is it Ndidi or the Gurl

Because ifeoma looks 25 to me
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Alezy(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2017
slex:
shocked 20 year old.. hmmm okay, let me come and be going before they go and come for me.
lolz. ..just like Efe of big brother said he is 23 yet his younger brother whom I met 3days ago is 26.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by mctowel01: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Turks:
He's showing off up and down.

If she dumps him for a richer Dude now, he'll start crying. Why can't y'all live life codely?

Where's the hotness in this btw?
Its actually more like him dumping her for a classier babe
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by BerryAnny(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Mr2kay3:
sad
Here I was thinking its something like that of mikel
Hey bro,is daht Nigerian or Senegalese Jollof rice? If itz Senegalese's,share me some I want 2 knw if Lai Muhmd was lying.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Samckid(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2017
20?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Bros morning

Wetin I do again ooo

Am a patriot
lol brother brother I salute u sir

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by slex(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Ndidi ma nigga..
I remember our days in secondary school at command Ikeja..

Is it your age?...

You see? they have started to Go and Come for me already
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by sarrki(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2017
smithsydny:
lol brother brother I salute u sir

Nah me salute pass
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by poshestmina(f): 12:47pm On May 02, 2017
emrain:
This one is too old for him.... Them don use pucci hold this small boy.
You believe that old papa is 20? he senior d babe wella just dat she's chubby .
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by makavelidon(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2017
She's just a regular babe...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by omaigala12(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
The story been d sweet untill they say ndidi na 20years old
cry
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by bejeria101(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
Alezy:
lolz. ..just like Efe of big brother said he is 23 yet his younger brother whom I met 3days ago is 26.

Efe is much younger lol
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by wizkidblogger(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:

which one yoi don buy for your gf? mtchew**
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by uss25dec: 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
He refused to tell us her age n how long they v been dating since she is "loyal", cos dis
may affect his "football age" of 20.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / AFRICA’S RICHEST FOOTBALLERS: Mikel Worth N924m / Fabio Lanipekun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.