Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,118 members, 7,946,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fundsmanager.org : The Best Donation/get Help Site You Can Trust - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Fundsmanager.org : The Best Donation/get Help Site You Can Trust (806 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundsmanager.org : The Best Donation/get Help Site You Can Trust by fundsmanager: 11:02am On May 02, 2017
• Do you want to make money and don't know how to go about?
• Are you feed up of falling prey to greedy individual who are into this business just to rob people all in the name of providing financial help to them?
• Are you tired of searching for reliable and trustworthy site to invest your money with?
• Are tired of being frustrated by hit and run ponzi sites?
Look no further, the answer is here, www.fundsmanager.org is fully launched and it is hot. FundsManager.org is a peer to peer financial community with the mandate to make people financially independent. 100% ROI guaranteed. You get double of what you put into it.
Why should I trust fundsmanager.org after all, there are plenty of them out there? Well,
• The admin are not into this to make money alone, we are passionate about your financial growth. We have a reserve kept in case the unexpected happens, we will refund every penny put into the scheme within the first 3months of operation (We want to be able to sleep well at night).
• The site is hosted to be able to accommodate heavy traffic and also SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security through "https://" is in place.
• The site has capacity to decline fake pop, so no room for thieves.
• The matching system is based on FIFO queue sorting algorithm "First-In First-Out" i.e it is first come, first serve basis.
• Assigning of 2donors to 1 recipient is automatic.
• The site has a 'contact us' page for easy access to the admin, you will get a response before 6hrs. Try it and see.
• The site has an option for users that are not ready for business to purge themselves out of the system.
• Should you pay an individual and the person refuses to confirm your payment, NO PANIC, the recipient will be penalized and you still get the double of your money.
• We cover various packages ranging from 10000, 20000, 50000 to 100000. You can try it out first with 10000 if you are in doubt.
• Users get matched to make donations within 2mins and also get to receive ASAP.
You can join our telegram page through https:///joinchat/AAAAAAqaTmeCwm2uVj5YWw
we are open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. With love from fundsmanager.org

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For My Business I Call It Hidden Wealth / I Have $7000 Worth Of Bitcion For Sale...very Good Offer.....call 08155560515 / Affiliate Marketers Should Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.