Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Do Solve Parse Error Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do Solve Parse Error Problem (1430 Views)

Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) / Parse Error / How To Solve Not Charging Problem In Any Mobile Cell Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by bolaji73(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2017
please nairalanders,i just got thisandroid phone called ktouch.but anytime i am sent an app,it wont install.instead it would wrOTE parse errow.please,how can i resolve this? it's really killing me.
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by Simeony007(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2017
Three things usually causes the parse error
First if the apk is not genuine ie you downloaded from an unknown supplier or site. To make it install you need to check the unknown settings then you are good to install.

Secondly, if the apk you downloaded is broken while downloading it will displace a parse error. You need to redownload this time with an uninterrupted network.

Lastly if the apk are installing already existed in you device ie from play store and you trying to install another patched or mod version it will display a parse error then you need to uninstall the genuine version check the unknown settings then install again.

If none of this is working then it's possible that the apk is not supporting you kind of device
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by Antina(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
I think what could cause the parse error is when the application version that is being sent to you or you downloaded is higher than the Os version you have on your phone.

Example is when u have Os honeycomb on ur phone and u downloads applications meant for Nougat Os.
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by bolaji73(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
Simeony007:
Three things usually causes the parse error
First if the apk is not genuine ie you downloaded from an unknown supplier or site. To make it install you need to check the unknown settings then you are good to install.

Secondly, if the apk you downloaded is broken while downloading it will displace a parse error. You need to redownload this time with an uninterrupted network.

Lastly if the apk are installing already existed in you device ie from play store and you trying to install another patched or mod version it will display a parse error then you need to uninstall the genuine version check the unknown settings then install again.

If none of this is working then it's possible that the apk is not supporting you kind of device
thanks very much bro,i really love your indept analysis.i got the phone recently from a friend.in which i reseted.but before i reset it,it had whatsapp and some other app.but after i reset
it,i tried collecting app through Bluetooth,hence,i1 started getting parse error.also,the phone dosnt have playstore where i can download.
bro,which other site can i download whatsapp aside from playstore? the phone is k-touch T60.with an android 4.2.2
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by bolaji73(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2017
Antina:
I think what could cause the parse error is when the application version that is being sent to you or you downloaded is higher than the Os version you have on your phone.

Example is when u have Os honeycomb on ur phone and u downloads applications meant for Nougat Os.
thanks sis,pls can you suggest where i ccan download operaMini and whatsapp ASide from playstore?
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by Antina(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
bolaji73:
thanks sis,pls can you suggest where i ccan download operaMini and whatsapp ASide from playstore?

Go to your play store, when u click any app u want to download, it will take you to where comments have been made concerning that particular app, when u scroll down a bit, u will see the version of the app and the version of Os compatible with it.

Modified:
U mean aside playstore?
Try any any of these - http://mobiputing.com/2011/06/17-places-to-download-android-apps/
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by Simeony007(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
9apps.com
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2017
change/remove your sd card if the problem persist, if you are not using any sd card, check wether you've much space on the phone or try to put an sd card
Re: How Do Solve Parse Error Problem by bolaji73(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
change/remove your sd card if the problem persist, if you are not using any sd card, check wether you've much space on the phone or try to put an sd card
thanks bro.would try this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device / Which Phone Should I Buy With N100K Budget? / Japan’s Largest Smartphone Company Enters Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.