Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode (3995 Views)

Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Haba! This is just an excerpt from the part 2 of his essay! IPOB Miscreants were heaping curses on him, just over a year ago..for this article...now their ever fragile brains have been remoulded to see him as t h eir saviour..
I would be nice to get their responses to those threads added to the Op. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by TippyTop(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Haba! This is just an excerpt from the part 2 of his essay! IPOB Miscreants were heaping curses on him, just over a year ago..for this article...now their ever fragile brains have been remoulded to see him as t h eir saviour..

But you used to be his fan when he was spinning the above shiit, now FFK is your enemy.

FFK is now a bonafide ipob supporter, nothing you can do about it, ekpele oo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
O
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Ambode4presdo: 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
Greatigbos:

am not ...i am just stating the fact......i know u yorubas are used to sleeping with other people wives... like OBJ did to his son's wife so am not surprised

and i am done bye
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
O
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by OkoNDOoBo: 1:46pm On May 02, 2017
ffk the puss-y wrecker of Biafra warlorld wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by paramakina202: 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
When FFK was in APC he was anti Igbo and was a darling to the likes of this op and other bigots but today SAUL have become PAUL grin.
This gnashing of teeth is not necessary because NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR PERMANENT ENEMIES ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
O
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by donmalcolm21(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

grin wetin? Are we not in the times of flashbacks?
You are only trying to create hate when Love should be preached. You have failed.

We know your tricks and a big shame on you. Nobody ll fall for this.

Mynd44 kindly ban me oooooo.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nurrudeentunji: 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
NgeneUkwenu, you mean Bianca's ex and the current god of LiePob scarecrows did say this? cheesy

The same scarecrows we had vilifying him in the recent last with statements like:

..are the ones licking his balls today cheesy
I heard benue state is now a grazing reserve..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nurrudeentunji: 1:54pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Go and save benue state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by donmalcolm21(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
If he dares it i will dig up your own posts and it will be a question of Throwbacks.

Stop living on hating Ndigbo because your hatred gives us strength.

Seun please take note of this moniker whose stock in trade is to promote hatred here and make a mockery of this forum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
donmalcolm21:
If he dares it i will dig up your own posts and it will be a question of Throwbacks.

Stop living on hating Ndigbo because your hatred gives us strength.

Seun please take note of this moniker whose stock in trade is to promote hatred here and make a mockery of this forum
Who gives a shiit even if you dig your own grave.

Just imagine the rubbish he's saying. Take note of this moniker my foot. Who does more harm to this forum than idiots who call themselves LiePob miscreants?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
O
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nurrudeentunji: 1:59pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
They then made their biggest mistake of all by provoking a full scale military conflict with Nigeria when they launched a vicious and unprovoked attack against the rest of the south attacking and conscripting the eastern minorities , storming the Mid-West and attempting to enter Yorubaland through Ore to capture it. Thankfully they were stopped in their tracks by the gallant efforts and courageous fighting skills of the Third Marine Commando (which was primarily a Yoruba force and which was under the command of the great Colonel Benjamin Adekunle, ‘the Black Scorpion’), prevented from entering the west, driven out of the Mid-West, pushed back into the East, defeated in battle after battle and were eventually brought down to their knees and forced to surrender to the Federal forces in Enugu.

Vintage FFK.

Let me come and be going. cheesy
The same fulani herdmen came from libya and defeated the indigenes of benue state without any resistance..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by gberra: 2:00pm On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What purpose is this thread meant to serve?
Ijaw wailer you are derailing this beautiful thread. Be warned.

The angry one angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nurrudeentunji: 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who gives a shiit even if you dig your own grave.

Just imagine the rubbish he's saying. Take note of this moniker my foot. Who does more harm to this forum than idiots who call themselves LiePob miscreants?
Go and protect benue state from fulanis no you wan die on top igbo people matter..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Hotsparkles(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
Bitter truth. You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by gberra: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
Biafrans always suffer short memory.

My AFONJA peeps are doing the business here. So let me watch on. cool

Meanwhile This is FFK already eyeing Kanu's wife, thinking to himself how to ram her like bianca grin grin

Igbos are burning cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2017
Ka O bu na unu amaghi na ndi Igbo no n'ulo mkporo na Ogbako a eruola iri ise.

Onye nke a no n'elu m bukwa otu onye ahu n'eme nka.
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2017
donmalcolm21:
I will fight and call out The mods to do the needful. Seun cannot allow his forum to be used to promote hate

See they will ban you also. This forum is biased already if you no get eyes. If you like fight till tomorrow, him no go do anything.

You wan bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2017
gberra:
Biafrans always suffer short memory.

My AFONJA peeps are doing the business here.
Imagine the two faced dolts. They never seem to realize the wrongs they do only to insist on pointing out other people's perceived wrong deeds.

These miniature terrorists were the same people cheering one fool who created one very disgusting thread about Yorubas and Christianity. They saw no wrong in that and donated likes and shares to the bigot.

Today, look at them.

The only way we can put an end to the madness in this forum is to STRICTLY ENFORCE the rules of the forum.

Until that time comes, Gberra is going nowhere, neither am I!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by evilyoruba: 2:31pm On May 02, 2017
Why is it that when you say the truth as it against the yorubas...the mods will ban you and delete your post? But you say any anything demeaning against Igbo the mods will even take your post to front page.... Why is this forum so particular in demeaning Igbo and anything about Igbo? What have Igbo people done against seun and his people? Why are yorubas so out against Igbo interest? Whoever is this seun, you will surely pay for your evil wickedness against people who has done nothing against you and your people... Why are your people evil and wicked.... What a diabolical people... Tufikwaa
Re: Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode by gberra: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Imagine the two faced dolts. They never seem to realize the wrongs they do only to insist on pointing out other people's perceived wrong deeds.

These miniature terrorists were the same people cheering one fool who created one very disgusting thread about Yorubas and Christianity. They saw no wrong in that and donated likes and shares to the bigot[b].

Today, look at them.

The only way we can put an end to the madness in this forum is to STRICTLY ADHARE to the rules of the forum.

[b]Until that time comes
, Gberra is going nowhere, neither am I!
No mind dem. They are bunch of bleating idiots, lowest of the low scums of fossil louts. They forget too easily that there is always a payback.

Cry as much as they might, barring any sanity, their hypocrisy & maliciousness will come back to play the biitch on them.

Igbos are fools cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! INEC Postponed Saturday's Election / APC May Have No Candidate Again In Edo Governorship Elections. / Why Obaseki won Edo Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.