Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade (431 Views)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) / Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade by emefav: 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
A corp member, Charity Wadzani Thilza, who was at the verge of concluding her service year was shot dead just three days to her passing out parade.

According to her friend who shared the story, she was killed on Monday, while her passing out parade was scheduled to hold this Wednesday.

This is really heartbreaking.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/armed-robbers-shoot-corp-member-dead-3.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade by HungerBAD: 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade by Young03(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2017
I no won get too much mention if i type wetin dey my mind

RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Corp Member Dead, 3 Days To Her Passing Out Parade by GloriaNinja(f): 5:09pm On May 02, 2017
undecided LIFE IS NO LONGER VALUABLE IN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beaten To Death By Her Own Neighbour Just Because Of A Football (photo) / While Trying To Rob An Expatriate, Armed Robbers Shoots Policeman Dead In Imo / Osun High Court Slams Police Over Illegal Impounding Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.