Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,463 members, 7,978,505 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (59808 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by omobabaonibaba(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2017
where dis okoro come from
who is concern if men toast u or not

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ezra1990: 1:17am On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:
One thing I love about Yvonne is her boobs. They are lovely and big. She is also got fine straight legs and a cute backside. Her only downside is her masculine voice but she is beautiful by the way. I love you Yvonne,you're one of my celeb crushes. kiss kiss
Then man up......accept her challenge....... and stop wailing on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 2:08am On May 03, 2017
Spiricoco:
My sister men always approach what they like.
Tell her Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by sukkot: 2:31am On May 03, 2017
no we dont. iranu
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by 2016v2017: 3:18am On May 03, 2017
jeloser:
grin old woman, keep deceiving yourself
all men are not fools as the yeyebrities believe.
let her continue to bare her chest and go unclad.
you have just begun to stylishly invite men to yourself,time and future will teach you useless yeyebrities lessons
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Myself2(m): 3:45am On May 03, 2017
It's attitude and talk like this that has kept her single
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by TPAND(f): 3:52am On May 03, 2017
francesawesome:
Your girlfriend fine reach am. You just dey jealous her beauty
i am Female...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Kelly2713(m): 3:52am On May 03, 2017
i knw her very well. she used to play hard to get, now she is getting older and desperate

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by 9jatatafo(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2017
Oh baby wants her market to move, see advert
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ibndawud96: 5:43am On May 03, 2017
Come make i marry you naw
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by tunspear(m): 5:44am On May 03, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] this is waste of time, next!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 5:45am On May 03, 2017
who wants to date after knowing the nature of her work. Like she rightly said she is spoilt for choice and a high maintenance liability.
Only suitable for a fling not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by CzarChris(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

From the family of HIS EXCELLENCY MUMAMODU BUHARI, WE HEREBy donate a 100 naira as sponsorship for your transport. GOODLUCK!!!
Anyway, bring am money na money, una stingy for that buhari family sha. But make una no blow whistle after una give me the money, na 100naira ooo. grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Awoo88: 6:06am On May 03, 2017
Advertising her self. Oya boys help out a sister. She needs you guys.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by toprealman: 6:17am On May 03, 2017
Spiricoco:
My sister men always approach what they like.
As an undergraduate back in the days, I liked this particular bread but it was just too expensive for me......based on student economic logistics. I don't ALWAYS approach it despite the bread being my favorite.....
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 6:20am On May 03, 2017
Are u trying to advertise urself?
Let us know now o
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ogobaby23(f): 6:31am On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:
You are none.
Thank you for the information
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by mespusinglez(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2017
The Money Is There
The Fame Is There
But Happiness And Love Ain't There
Which Is Directly Proportional To Zero
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ogobaby23(f): 6:34am On May 03, 2017
UgojiC:

Your opinion though, but I just see it as being proud. No matter what a woman achieves or becomes in life she must have a bit of weakness for a man she secretly crushes about even though he may be married or single. It's a fact and you know it.

That does not change the fact that most men are reluctant to approach a woman who is rich or beautiful or famous
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by jordinsparkles(f): 6:35am On May 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
even if man get balls does she have the b**bs?
before nko....can't you see them?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by prince049(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2017
Their music always change when time isnt on their side anymore, forgetting that men are attracted to youth and beauty. guess what? its hard to believe but " men see you and probably dont want you so dont do reverse psycology ok"
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
before nko....can't you see them?

Oh I see
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
Yvonne Okoro, i dont think there is anyman who loves u d way i actually love u... I am gettin obsessed sometimes... You are still single becus we have never met... But dont worry, we will meet soon and we will see if truely men dont have d balls
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ogobaby23(f): 6:41am On May 03, 2017
engrchykae:
men are the ultimate predators.they proudly feed on what they killed not like women who see nothing wrong in reaping where they did not sow.even if i make 1k per day and i fancy you,i will walk straight to you and ask you out.the worst you will do is turn me down and i will go my way.i have no time for those who play hard to get because i dont have the luxury of playing games.what i will never do is to ask a woman out when i am not financially good to go.because no woman is to be trusted not to abuse her power if she is the bread winner of the family.

Its not about how much you make. Men naturally always want to be in control of a relationship but when you have a woman who is successful in her own right men don't know how to cope with that cos their control becomes minimal
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by tundebabs01(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2017
Na marketing strategy she dey use Joor
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Anfieldboss: 6:43am On May 03, 2017
ezra1990:

Then man up......accept her challenge....... and stop wailing on nairaland

Not every woman you admire as a man you must toast.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by kibra4u(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:
Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian descent, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, revealed she has been single for more than two years because men just do not have the courage to approach her.

In an interview last Friday during the launch of Glam Africa Magazine in Accra, the 32-year-old told showbiz

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

Contrary to the perception people may have, she does not really have eyes for high society men. She is ready to date a man who will understand her and make her happy.

Asked if she has not come across such a man yet, Yvonne said “No I haven’t but I hope to meet him very soon”, she added.

http://gistreel.com/2017/05/01/men-dont-balls-ask-yvonne-okoro/

Its because there is nothing left in you for a man to carryout. tongue
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by engrchykae(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2017
ogobaby23:

Its not about how much you make. Men naturally always want to be in control of a relationship but when you have a woman who is successful in her own right men don't know how to cope with that cos their control becomes minimal
the types of men you just described are little men with inferiority complex issues.they lack understanding.you must not control everything around you,there are things you must let be.for example in the sailing of a ship.the sails of the ship only make use of the wind directly in contact with it and ignore the rest of the winds and what is important is that the ship gets to port.a man that knows his onion will never feel intimidated by a woman no matter her success.after all she is spending the money on your children.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by vislabraye(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2017
0955eb027:
Na because you never meet slay King's, na dere you go fear wooing.
Slay King's go woo you and everything wen dey around you.
Your sisters, friends, mumsy join sef(no disrespect).
Na dere you go start to holla say friends aint trustworthy..

Hahahahaaa
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 7:20am On May 03, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Mr man,go and sort yourself out and stop spamming every thread with this your copy and paste, you are hurting, take time of social media and breath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tagbo Umeike Died From Suffocation, Autopsy Shows. Davido Reinvited By Police / Wizkid Changes His Name To BIG WIZ / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.